THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

FU Putin. You can hit AR with all the denial of service attacks you want, like Ukraine we won't cower to you. Slava Ukraini.

Page 1 2 

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buckle Up, MAGAts Login/Join 
one of us
posted
The House Select Committee has released the schedule for public hearings, which will presumably be broadcast live on every legitimate news network (not Faux, obviously, they'll be giving 24 hour coverage to Tucker Carlson's sexual fantasies about cartoon depictions of candy.).

Tuesday thru Friday, the first four weeks of February.

16 days.

I'm headed out to buy an industrial popcorn machine.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder, Mitch McConnell could have had a joint House/Senate bipartisan Commission with an expiration date of last month, and killed it.

Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Any day now…

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
OFFS Jeff. You know what? Well, I know you know this but just seem to have brain damage...

Americans care about what is going on now. The cost of living is NOW. Surging crime is NOW. Trump's been gone a year and out of our lives and except for people like you and several other leftists on this site who voted for a mindless, incoherent ninny who's causing this country to swirl down the drain faster than a turd he dropped in his pants.

Do you really think the average person cares about another 'any day now we are gonna get Trump, that mean tweeter G-D it all!' Or, do you think they care more about the cost of hamburger (if it is even on the shelf in the store), how much their heating bill is this month and a tank of effing gasoline? AND if they will get pushed in front of a subway train or killed at work because criminals have been let loose among them?

Holy smokes, get with the real world. Nobody cares about your orange man bad BS.

~Ann

Posts: 17371 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If they don't get Trump this time, I'll change my motto which says: "Reality, resistance is futile" to "Reality is futile".

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 14799 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
OFFS Jeff. You know what? Well, I know you know this but just seem to have brain damage...

Americans care about what is going on now. The cost of living is NOW. Surging crime is NOW. Trump's been gone a year and out of our lives and except for people like you and several other leftists on this site who voted for a mindless, incoherent ninny who's causing this country to swirl down the drain faster than a turd he dropped in his pants.

Do you really think the average person cares about another 'any day now we are gonna get Trump, that mean tweeter G-D it all!' Or, do you think they care more about the cost of hamburger (if it is even on the shelf in the store), how much their heating bill is this month and a tank of effing gasoline? AND if they will get pushed in front of a subway train or killed at work because criminals have been let loose among them?

Holy smokes, get with the real world. Nobody cares about your orange man bad BS.

I think people outside your bubble care a great deal about the attempt to overthrow democracy and replace it with a dictatorship.

one of us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
They really don’t care.

Posts: 3220 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They care alright, just in a perverse way.

Liz Cheney Issues Warning After Newt Gingrich Says 1/6 Committee Members May Face Jail
Jason Lemon - 3h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...cid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Posts: 14799 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
They really don’t care.

I care. I grew up close enough to Shiloh that when they would light off a few big guns in commemoration we could hear it at home. The Battle of Parker's Crossroads, where Forrest famously said, when surrounded, "Split in half and attack both directions.", and did, is 15 miles from where I grew up. Johnsonville, where he became the first cavalry force to defeat a naval force and now the site of Nathan Bedford Forrest State Park is about 25. Nearly half of the field trips my Boy Scout Troop took were to one Civil War battlefield or another.

I'd rather the Country didn't have to go through that again to prevent a Christian Nationalist dictatorship.

But I'm willing.

one of us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Ann, I care and know a lot of people who care very deeply. I’m sure in hillybillyville, not many give a flying fuck. But what do they care about? Pick-ups? Drugs? Coon hunting? Mexican killers invading their homes?

Education, learning, freedom, art; well, not so much.

Posts: 7756 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
I love history and that sounds like a neat place to grow up. Sadly, young people, and a lot of middle aged folks today have no idea of the places, battles and names you’re talking about. Our history has been perverted and distorted terribly in the last couple decades…by liberals. They take down statues of Lincoln…LINCOLN!

one of us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
And Scatty the way you talk makes you sound like the most uneducated person on this forum. Clean it up a bit and you’ll get farther.

one of us
posted Hide Post
The dimwitocrats need something, anything to get the peoples mind off their failed policies!

Just another attempt at deflection.

Stacking scotus.....ending the filibister.....no border securoty....those are actual threats to our country!

Posts: 40058 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

Stacking scotus.....

McConnell did that and truly fucked the women in America.

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The dimwit oceans need something, anything to get the peoples mind off their failed policies!

Stacking scotus.....ending the filibister.....no border securoty....those are actual threats to our country!

Ironic, since McConnell stacked SCOTUS by eliminating the filibuster to confirm Justices.

one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
They really don’t care.

I care quite a bit.

I won't be following any of the day time tv proceedings, I got a job so I'll be limited to casual reading in the evening.

It looks like the January 6th events are worth congressional investigation and the criticism that, "time has passed," screams coverup.

The criminal participation in January 6th should be punished severely.

Statute of limitations shouldn't apply to murder, rape, insurrection or sedition.

Posts: 7425 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
They really don’t care.

I care quite a bit.

I won't be following any of the day time tv proceedings, I got a job so I'll be limited to casual reading in the evening.

It looks like the January 6th events are worth congressional investigation and the criticism that, "time has passed," screams coverup.

The criminal participation in January 6th should be punished severely.

Statute of limitations shouldn't apply to murder, rape, insurrection or sedition.

Democrats have got you covered:

These will be held in prime time, starting at 8:00 p.m. Eastern.

one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

I think people outside your bubble care a great deal about the attempt to overthrow democracy and replace it with a dictatorship.

That the hicks in Missouri, Dillingham, or anywhere in-between have an MTV fifteen second attention span doesn't mean crimes committed shouldn't be prosecuted.

Posts: 7425 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

That the hicks in Missouri, Dillingham, or anywhere in-between have an MTV fifteen second attention span doesn't mean crimes committed shouldn't be prosecuted.

Hick could be you Scott in other persons view just like there is an asshole in every neighborhood but who it is depends on who you talk to…

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Especially when the crimes are part of the biggest seditious conspiracy in American history.

I exclude the Civil War because that was announced as publicly as anything could be and a vote was taken by the people of each State that seceeded; I don't see that as either sedition or a conspiracy.

one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hick could be you Scott in other persons view just like there is an asshole in every neighborhood but who it is depends on who you talk to…

I very emphatically did not exclude myself.

one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
Yawn.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The dimwit oceans need something, anything to get the peoples mind off their failed policies!

Ironic, since McConnell stacked SCOTUS by eliminating the filibuster to confirm Justices.

Harry Reid ????? Can't rewrite history.......

Posts: 40058 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Especially when the crimes are part of…
the biggest seditious conspiracy in American history.

That^^^ would be the Russian Collusion hoax. The conspiracy to perform a coup…that you, SC, ME, etc etc were complicit in. Wink

I exclude the Civil War because that was announced as publicly as anything could be and a vote was taken by the people of each State that seceeded; I don't see that as either sedition or a conspiracy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 31242 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . I like the play on words with the heading. Apropos. tu2

Mike

Posts: 19471 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol!! MTV?? It’s 2022!!! There’s 20 yr old voters out there who’ve never even seen MTV. And if 15 second attention span goes with MTV generation this new generation would be about 6 seconds. Trust that they could not care less about riots burning down black neighborhoods or January 6th.

one of us
posted Hide Post
"The cost of living is NOW. Surging crime is NOW." - Ann "The Enabler"

I get it Ann, "Don't focus on OUR crimes. Focus on other crimes." Is there a one-year statute of limitations on the crimes Trump and his jerk-offs have committed? I don't think so.

"Focus on inflation. Please, focus on inflation."

That's sad that you can kiss-off an attack on democracy and pretend the cost of living is more important. I think your brain is living off the grid.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
No seriously, no one cares outside of this sandbox. No one cares about Trump outside of this place! They/we/you have real lives to attend? This is just fun to get under each other’s skin, be mean and call names for some. And if you really do care, write a letter, pay a visit, send an email, heck make a phone call to your congressman/senator. Ain’t nobody doing jack on here.

one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:

I get it Ann, "Don't focus on OUR crimes. Focus on other crimes." Is there a one-year statute of limitations on the crimes Trump and his jerk-offs have committed? I don't think so.

That's sad that you can kiss-off an attack on democracy and pretend the cost of living is more important. I think your brain is living off the grid.

Roll Eyes

And your stock market is crashing.

Anyway, keep wringing your hands over masking, covid and a riot in January.

~Ann

Posts: 17371 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
Not that I’m defending Trumps behavior, but, theres a handful of posters here that seem obsessed with Jan 6. The question is how many average Americans are really paying attention? Democrat congresses have spent virtually ALL their time in the last five years trying to bury Trump. Running the country seems to have taken a back seat to trying to damage the opposing party for Democrats. November is coming.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

Posts: 1796 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Running the country is obstructed by Repugs.

Trump deserves what he's getting and more.

If one is to be obsessed by anything political, it's gotta be anti-fascism, and support for the rule of law. Call that obsession if you want, but that speaks for your attitude, not your deemed the obsessed. The obsessed in your view are the real patriots.

Those who attacked the capitol on Jan 6 were very obsessed, with lies and ideas of revolution and considered themselves patriots.

The distinction is obvious, at least to me.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:

Roll Eyes

And your stock market is crashing.

Anyway, keep wringing your hands over masking, covid and a riot in January.

https://www.marketwatch.com/st...ysts-say-11642892638

Leave to people who actually keep up, Annie

Posts: 14150 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
Not that I’m defending Trumps behavior, but, theres a handful of posters here that seem obsessed with Jan 6. The question is how many average Americans are really paying attention? Democrat congresses have spent virtually ALL their time in the last five years trying to bury Trump. Running the country seems to have taken a back seat to trying to damage the opposing party for Democrats. November is coming.

I didn't vote for Trump either time and likely wouldn't in the future.
I also don't think I've ever voted democrat once.

I grew up looking up to Reagan, thinking Bush 1 was quite a fine man and thinking Y2K Senator McCain would have made a fine president. I never once considered for a moment voting for or supporting Clinton, Obama, Hillary or Biden.

That the populace may have "moved on" or gotten over January 6th has nothing to do with anything. The Capitol was violently attacked and there should be an investigation. At a bare minimum errors were made that should be corrected. I believe that most likely crimes were committed and those found guilty of doing so should be convicted and punished. I believe if found guilty of something more than petty misdemeanors, punished harshly.

If a man is guilty of murder, he should be punished, now or 100 years from now. If a man is guilty of robbery or rape, he should be punished with no statute of limitations.

There's good reason to continue to pursue crimes against humanity as perpetrated by the Nazis 80 years ago and likewise there should be no timer set on an investigation of sedition here in the USA.

We the People, in order to preserve our Perfect Union should expect our representative government to conduct an expedient and complete investigation and punish those found guilty of crimes committed on the Capitol on January 6th.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I didn't vote for Trump either time and likely wouldn't in the future.
I also don't think I've ever voted democrat once.

I grew up looking up to Reagan, thinking Bush 1 was quite a fine man and thinking Y2K Senator McCain would have made a fine president. I never once considered for a moment voting for or supporting Clinton, Obama, Hillary or Biden.

That the populace may have "moved on" or gotten over January 6th has nothing to do with anything. The Capitol was violently attacked and there should be an investigation. At a bare minimum errors were made that should be corrected. I believe that most likely crimes were committed and those found guilty of doing so should be convicted and punished. I believe if found guilty of something more than petty misdemeanors, punished harshly.

If a man is guilty of murder, he should be punished, now or 100 years from now. If a man is guilty of robbery or rape, he should be punished with no statute of limitations.

There's good reason to continue to pursue crimes against humanity as perpetrated by the Nazis 80 years ago and likewise there should be no timer set on an investigation of sedition here in the USA.

We the People, in order to preserve our Perfect Union should expect our representative government to conduct an expedient and complete investigation and punish those found guilty of crimes committed on the Capitol on January 6th.

All I could add is that while I certainly want anyone demonstrably guilty of knowingly instigating others to commit criminal acts charged appropriately I certainly don't want anyone criminalized for their viewpoint, like what Newt Gingrich threatened if Republicans regain the House.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
like what Newt Gingrich threatened if Republicans regain the House.

Hopefully that serves to bring out the leftist voters, despite the obstacles rightists have wrought.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:
like what Newt Gingrich threatened if Republicans regain the House.

Hopefully that serves to bring out the leftist voters, despite the obstacles rightists have wrought.

Watch how the polls look at the end of February compared with the beginning. The Republican gaslighting operation around January 6th, which you see here every day, is about to be shut off and the American People are not going to like the truth even a little bit.

Remember how pissed people like McCarthy and McConnell were on and immediately after the 6th, before their political calculations kicked in? That will be much of America, and a substantial part of the Republican Party, by early March.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That^^^ would be the Russian Collusion hoax. The conspiracy to perform a coup…that you, SC, ME, etc etc were complicit in. Wink

Excellent Doc! Just excellent!!!! tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Keep flogging that lie, it's what liars do:

quote:
"We found irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement, directly refuting President Donald Trump's repeated assertions that Russian interference was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats.

Link

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Keep flogging that lie, it's what liars do:

quote:
"We found irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement, directly refuting President Donald Trump's repeated assertions that Russian interference was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats.

Link

Russia has meddled in every US election since the late 50s. We meddle in lots of other’s elections — Israel a notable reference. It has been how the game is played for awhile.

The Democratic Party pitched a lie to set a soft-coup into motion…you bought into the lie hook-line-and-sinker…as did Doug. Y’all are complicit in a coup attempt…or at least duped. Don’t worry…neither JTEX or I will advocate for hanging y’all — maybe commitment…but no hanging or firing squad. rotflmo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 31242 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote