Notify
Tools

It's pure science! Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I don't think I have seen anything more ridiculous in recent times:

~Ann

Posts: 15674 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

This is America!

What did you expect??

Intelligence?? rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 53902 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

~Ann

Posts: 15674 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Other than Trump's hair.

Aggies. What're you gonna do?

quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.

-Mark Twain

Posts: 9970 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
the sign said a face covering.

Posts: 3526 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I am ashamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 27591 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've noticed my own county has not updated the covid infestation rate since 11/11. I know there has to be more infestations around my area. I went and visited my 81 YO neighbor who helps me put up hay and also slaughter/butcher livestock. He always knows what's going on in the area. He's aware of MANY sick people which include his children that live in KC or Springfield. I have seen my neighbors post their own infestations. No one is dying. Most have less than what you would see with a cold virus. Keep in mind these people are age 60's and greater. They recover. It's a bit of an inconvenience for some, many have no symptoms or minimal stuff. One thing we all have in common is we do not live indoors say like a nursing home resident. People who are outdoors and tending to ranch and farm chores prevail.

Yes, most people mask when going to shop in stores. They still get covid. Masking has no influence. Outdoors people get over it quite well.

~Ann

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
I am ashamed.

Nothing to be ashamed of, unless YOU have done it.

Seeing the endless shameful behavior of those claiming to be humans' one would be spending all his time being ashamed.

Especially those so called "free" voters in America.

Finally gravitating to choosing between a deranged, bankrupt, coward, and a commie to rule them! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 53902 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Who did you chose to be your leader?

I don't guess it matters as long as you get your welfare......

Posts: 38274 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote