THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Bear Grylls Accused of Trying to Poison Ukrainian President with Chocolate Bar

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bear Grylls Accused of Trying to Poison Ukrainian President with Chocolate Bar Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...fa114ddf785335&ei=31

Grylls had offered Zelensky a bar of chocolate while they walked through the streets of Kyiv, hoping to break the ice and establish a rapport. However, Zelensky’s security team was not pleased with the gesture and refused the request, fearing Grylls was trying to poison the Ukrainian President.

Grylls explained how he showed them he had no ill will, “I said, ‘Ok, I’ll go first, to show I’m not out to poison him,’ and we all laughed. I gave some to the security guys because everyone likes a little square of Dairy Milk, right?”

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19635 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
What has that fake idiot Grylls got to do with a war?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing, why? This is not a story about the war.

Posts: 15862 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

I can see it now.

Two stupid fakes glorifying each other! clap

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
What is a “Bear Grylls”…a type of appetizer served in Alaska?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36509 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

Bear Grylls is a stupid, fake, idiot.

Similar to Mark Sullivan but on a different scale.

Took Obama on a hike to make himself famous.

An obnoxious character.

Had his lawyers send a CEASE AND DESIST letter to a man who has been making knives for years.

His name was Bear so our little dickhead didn’t want him around.

Saw a film of him surviving in Siberia.

Went by helicopter, and instead of it landing him, he had to lower himself down on a rope.

A real look at me showman.

Funny enough he comes across a dead deer.

And they made a slight mistake in the editing, as you could clearly see, for a second, that the deer was gutted by those who left it for him!

FAKE doesn’t even come close to describing him!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

I can see it now.

Two stupid fakes glorifying each other! clap

And both thriving on publicity. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Time to start this shit again.

Posts: 7477 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

animal

Posts: 41766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bear Grylls had his own sort of survival show.

Turned out to be a resounding FAILURE!

I just love it when selfish idiots try to pull the wool over everyone's eyes by making themselves look clever! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He wasnt accused of trying to poison him. He was stopped from giving him a bar in case of poisoning.

language matters.

Posts: 4229 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Bear Grylls had his own sort of survival show.

Turned out to be a resounding FAILURE!

I just love it when selfish idiots try to pull the wool over everyone's eyes by making themselves look clever! clap

Entertainment TV. Remember Bob Villas? He was never a licensed contractor, nor even a working carpenter. TV fluff. The industry is full of it.

Posts: 15862 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
He wasnt accused of trying to poison him. He was stopped from giving him a bar in case of poisoning.

language matters.

I think the nitwit wanted a picture of Europe's puppet eating a chocolate bar he is promoting!

Bloody hell, two useless examples of humanity! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to provide an OP start to some lighthearted entertainment. Big Grin

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19635 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
Time to start this shit again.

dancing

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15042 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The fact that Zelensky was spending time with him or any other Hollywood type makes me a bit more critical of Zelensky.

Zelensky is supposed to be running the Ukrainian government. How much money or goodwill does any NGO type really control as opposed to the governments?

Either he’s wasting time or he’s enjoying himself by spending time with the stars… in which case, as part of that, sharing foodstuffs is on him.

Zelensky can’t tell the difference between an A lister with a major NGO behind them and …”Bear Grylls?”

Says something not good about Zelensky.

Posts: 10573 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, they all ploy the stars. Look at Trump.

If there was no appeal amongst the public opinion, they wouldn't bother.

As with practically all things nowadays, swaying public opinion, internationally even, is a big deal.

Sucking up to Bear Grylls is a minor offense.

XXX

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Is Bear Grylls still a thing? I thought he was dead years ago -- bled to death cutting himself with one of his shit "knife" products.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16352 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is Bear Grylls still a thing?

Not.

But I enjoyed his excursion with Obama.

XXX