THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Black man executes 5 year old white child at close range. No national coverage!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black man executes 5 year old white child at close range. No national coverage! Login/Join 
one of us
posted Hide Post
This FB post is probably planted.

quote:
Originally posted by Dulltool17:
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:

How does this not violate FB's "community standards?" (Rhetorical question)

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 12364 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
The simple fact is, that to the media, black lives are the only thing that matters.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!

Posts: 8955 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
This FB post is probably planted.

quote:
Originally posted by Dulltool17:
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:

How does this not violate FB's "community standards?" (Rhetorical question)

I wondered about that myself; hence my truncated comment/question.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 6961 | Location: Retired and on the road, baby! | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I got that.

I haven't tried, but I doubt that this even exists on FB. It's the sort of crap some far right site would post as legit and only found by searching such sites.

Purvis doesn't source it in his initial post.

Maybe Purvis is a plant, and Russian. Roll Eyes

Posts: 12364 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shouldn't the murder of a 5 yr old of any color, by a man of any color, bring outrage to all?

You would think so but Ashley has never been known for for decency, especially when blaming the victim is more expedient.

MF, indeed ~

Posts: 51204 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tas, I was tempted a few days ago to welcome you back, and say I missed you, and ask where have you been.

Now, I'm glad I didn't.

For Alfredo, the above post and poster is one of the examples of info shared by PM or somehow, that gets brought to the open forum, in violation of trust.

PM not in good faith. A snake.

one of us
posted Hide Post
So the answer to the question is "No, there is currently no known or stated motive for this murder?"

That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure.

You took such pleasure in "triggering" Alfredo, yet you are outraged when it is so easily done to your hypocritical ass.

Your outrage would be better directed at yourself, for your duplicity; however, self-reflection eludes Narcissists, due to the collosal denial and cognitive dissonance that they had to set up early on as the only defense that their immature minds could fathom in dealing with childhood trauma.

For that, your childhood self should be pitied; however, at your age it has become a choice, rather than a survival mechanism.

Beep Beep, MF....

Posts: 51204 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
there is currently no known or stated motive for this murder?"

As I remember, that was the latest from the Wilson NC PD. I haven't checked lately for an update. And neither have you and that's because it's more important to speculate for you than to leave it as an unknown.

And I see that you are into duplicating yourself in multiple posts.

I wonder how long you will last till banned again?

one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Gee, this is awful murder and it does surprises me it has been riding under the radar on major networks

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 11999 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I got that.

I haven't tried, but I doubt that this even exists on FB. It's the sort of crap some far right site would post as legit and only found by searching such sites.

Purvis doesn't source it in his initial post.

Maybe Purvis is a plant, and Russian. Roll Eyes

No, it is, or at least was, on FB.

I just question its legitimacy.

Capt P did provide a link, btw.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 6961 | Location: Retired and on the road, baby! | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your outrage would be better directed at yourself, for your duplicity; however, self-reflection eludes Narcissists, due to the collosal denial and cognitive dissonance that they had to set up early on as the only defense that their immature minds could fathom in dealing with childhood trauma.

For that, your childhood self should be pitied; however, at your age it has become a choice, rather than a survival mechanism.

Well written Tas. The mangina is a worthless of turd that offers nothing except hypocrisy and cut and paste. Anyone that tries to debate with the old woman is wasting their time, like mud wrestling with a pig!I

She is the stereotypical "waste of a human life"......

Posts: 38725 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It sure is a wonderful thing that I don't take practically anything said on this forum personal.

IMO, that's the first and foremost rule one ought to adopt before engaging herein.

After all, why would anyone take such trash talk as spewed by JTEX and Tas personal?

Wasted cyberspace.

one of us
Picture of Joe from So. Cal.
posted Hide Post
quote:
It sure is a wonderful thing that I don't take practically anything said on this forum personal.

IMO, that's the first and foremost rule one ought to adopt before engaging herein.

After all, why would anyone take such trash talk as spewed by JTEX and Tas personal?

Wasted cyberspace.

Maybe they say what they say because of the nasty bullshit that oozes from you? I know that I’ve certainly been on the receiving end of it.

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Hate liberals? Bite me.

Posts: 16333 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Over the weekend in Ohio an 8 yo child was killed at a birthday party for a 16 year old

Black Lives Matter!!

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter:

Kinda like what happened with the cops that "killed" George Floyd...........but then those blm 'tards have burned up and destroyed several large cities.......I

Moron!

Posts: 38725 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:

Kinda like what happened with the cops that "killed" George Floyd...........but then those blm 'tards have burned up and destroyed several large cities.......I

Moron!

Black Lives Matter only to Black Thugs and Leftists like you when it is a white cop doing the killing. Blacks kill each other by the thousands every year and none of you give a shit.

An innocent 8 year old boy was killed and you posted your stupid reply

Those thugs can kill each other all they want and I could CARE LESS....I just feel sorry for those innocent children slaughtered by savages without a word being said.

Just another day in the 'hood.

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This has building for a long time. Our first black president laid the groundwork and the media did the rest. This is Marxism at work and the liberal buffoons are happy to ignore it. The ignorant asses committing these heinous crimes actually think they're on some sort of moral crusade to punish whites for something they know nothing about nor much care. They just believe what they've been told and heard from years of liberal politicians propaganda.

Liberal judges are letting rapists and murders off light because they were somehow put upon by society supposedly. It's sick and the liberal mindset is sick. There is no moral way to defend these acts and anybody that does is talking out their ass because their mouth knows better unless of course their like Maxine Watters or Sheila Jackass Lee and a host of other democrats that are too stupid to know.

The Marxist left are waging a war on America and it's not going to get better until after the election.

Posts: 1111 | Location: Blooming Grove, Tx. | Registered: 28 June 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
A bit of insight from 50 years ago

Seem familiar?

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

They also arrested, charged, and are holding w 1 million dollar cash bond the Police Officer accused of killing George Floyd.

In any other case, the Left will cote chapter and versus Case law to you that holding a person by bond that they cannot make is to deny bond, and to deny bond in all but Capital Murder end treason cases is to deny bond.

ThE Officer is not charged w Capital Murder.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe from So. Cal.:
quote:

Wasted cyberspace.

Maybe they say what they say because of the nasty bullshit that oozes from you? I know that I’ve certainly been on the receiving end of it.

Nah, You not so much, but they are just nasty. And I'm soooo gratefully it's not my problem.

I think maybe the difference in You compared to JTEX and Tas is religion, which has the effect of a special kind of nasty on the mind of the true believer. They are what some good Christians look like when they get on cyberspace to vent - ugly indeed when their true character is revealed.