THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Black man executes 5 year old white child at close range. No national coverage!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black man executes 5 year old white child at close range. No national coverage! Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
FB page starts out claiming the man did not commit the crime. I'd call it a joke, but there's no humor involved.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7015 | Location: Retired and on the road, baby! | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
Sorry to spoil your fun while stoking your ideology, Doug.

Carry on.

Keep repeating your lies until you believe them.

Carry on.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7015 | Location: Retired and on the road, baby! | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:

How does this not violate FB's "community standards?" (Rhetorical question)

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Poor Darius! Look at his face...such a kind man.

Whitey trying to destroy another innocent Black (Savage) Man!

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
He will probably stay in prison long enough to convert to Islam, get a law degree and become a human rights leader.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He will probably stay in prison long enough to convert to Islam, get a law degree and become a human rights leader.

LOL, sad but I wouldn't doubt it

one of us
posted Hide Post
This thread stinks.

It smells like someone needing a fix of affirmation for their ideological addiction.

It also smells ripe for fake news.

Only idiots trust social media for their news.

https://www.wilsonnc.org/Home/...nts/News/News/313/16

Wilson Police Department Press Release

Post Date:08/12/2020 10:04 PM
The Wilson Police Department has been made aware of numerous posts containing false information on social media, including some posts that look like they were releases from investigators. These are fraudulent posts. You can help us by reporting these fraudulent releases to Facebook so they can be removed.

The only information that has been released from the Wilson Police Department is shown below.

Update #5 (08/10/20)

WILSON- Sessoms has been charged with 1st Degree Murder and received no bond. Sessoms was located inside a residence in Goldsboro NC. The Wilson Police Department would like to thank the US Marshals’ Carolinas Violent Fugitive Task Force, Goldsboro Police Department, and Wayne County Sherriff’s Dept. for their assistance in apprehending Sessoms.

The Wilson Police Department is encouraging anyone with information regarding this case to contact the Wilson Police Department at 252-399-2323 or Crime Stoppers at 252-243-2255.

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 12412 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Question for you? Would national news have covered this it was a white man that executed a black child?

Simple answer. YES or NO.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You are requesting that I speculate. How the fuck do I know the correct and factual answer?

Question for you:

Would you be outraged if a white man executed a black child and would it stimulate your ideology the same way this incident has?

Also, would you be searching alt-news sources for an ideological fit over the recip scenario?

And meanwhile bitching because the MSM wasn't covering it to suit your confirmation bias?

Posts: 12412 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are requesting that I speculate. How the fuck do I know the correct and factual answer?

Question for you:

Would you be outraged if a white man executed a black child and would it stimulate your ideology the same way this incident has?

Also, would you be searching alt-news sources for an ideological fit over the recip scenario?

And meanwhile bitching because the MSM wasn't covering it to suit your confirmation bias?

Enema,

You must of started boofing early this morning and can not reason a simple yes or no response.

Definition
Boofing
When you take drugs or alcohol through your asshole to get drunker quicker than taking it otherwise.

one of us
posted Hide Post
As others have found out, I almost NEVER let some AH herein corner me with a loaded yes or no question.

It's not even worth trying that ploy. I will do my best to backfire it, and enjoy the opportunity.

We all know, or ought to know, about the so-called meddling in our National affairs by foreign provocateurs.

This is the kind of situation that's ripe for that. And you, sir, are ripe to be exploited - as a tool/leverage/exponentiator.

It's first and foremost YOUR personal responsibility as a patriot to avoid those traps.

I think this is not your first dive.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Magine once again you prove you are a piece of shit.

You know full well if a white guy shot a black child just like this situation it would be all over the news. You are just willing to lie to defend your opinions.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Question for you:

Enema,

You must of started boofing early this morning and can not reason a simple yes or no response.

Definition
Boofing
When you take drugs or alcohol through your asshole to get drunker quicker than taking it otherwise.

Don’t waste your time asking him for a direct answer. Scroll up, I asked him the same question several times already but he won’t answer

What liberals do when reality interferes with their ideology

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ok, MF, I'll ask you a yes or no question and see how you handle it.

First- background. Much of Purvis' basis is from social media, and lack in MSM.

Do you agree that this is the type of scenario that is ripe for fake news on social media targeting the tools?

Yes or No

Pardon my skepticism. But I see you and others being led down a path by your ideological nose.

Give me adequate evidence and I'll change my mind.

I have given you strong evidence of fake news on FB specific to this incident direct from the Wilson NC police dept.

I have also given evidence of MSM coverage, contrary to the claim of Purvis.

one of us
Picture of Joe from So. Cal.
posted Hide Post
quote:

Question for you:

A stupid question not worthy of any kind of response.

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

https://youtu.be/ZdtYyqn5pI4

A black on black killing. No Media Coverage

Black on White killing.... No Media Coverage

White on Black killing... National media coverage because it promotes Democratic Votes.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mangina like most old hippy leftards, have no friggen opinions, just what their modern progressive leaders tell them!I

She knows that if it was a white man executing, in cold blood, a black child that it would be on the front page of every newspaper and leading story on the media WORLDWIDE!!!!!I

There would be demonstrations held worldwide! And even more things would be looted and destroyed.

Anyone that tries to engage this old fool in comversation, meaningful conversation is wasting time!

She has no opinions of original thought, just cut and paste!

Posts: 38798 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe from So. Cal.:
quote:

Question for you:

I didn't expect a response, but by asking I got you to think about it at least.

It's obviously a loaded question, and serves as an example of the questions asked of me too.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
have no friggen opinions,

I think I've expressed my opinions with backup quite well in this thread - tool.

Let's talk about "original thought".

You knotheads claim that you are not susceptible to foreign interference and stirrings. BS - you are the most susceptible group, because your ideological proclivities are so easy to tweak, having no original thought and totally predictable.

one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post

White on Black killing... National media coverage because it promotes Democratic Votes.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok, MF, I'll ask you a yes or no question and see how you handle it.

First- background. Much of Purvis' basis is from social media, and lack in MSM.

Do you agree that this is the type of scenario that is ripe for fake news on social media targeting the tools?

Yes or No

Pardon my skepticism. But I see you and others being led down a path by your ideological nose.

Give me adequate evidence and I'll change my mind.

I have given you strong evidence of fake news on FB specific to this incident direct from the Wilson NC police dept.

I have also given evidence of MSM coverage, contrary to the claim of Purvis.

Magnine, FIRST of all, who are you refering to when you say "MF" and does it mean what I think it means??

one of us
posted Hide Post
So you don't like being called names. I don't either.

You didn't answer my question, MF.

BTW, in your case, MF stands for Mighty Fine. Wink

And my name for this forum is spelled Magine - not Magnine.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Question for you:

I didn't expect a response, but by asking I got you to think about it at least.

It's obviously a loaded question, and serves as an example of the questions asked of me too.

You got me to think about it? You’re as arrogant as the asshole from Portland.

It was an extremely stupid question, loaded or not.

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

BTW, MF stands for Mighty Fine. Wink

You FINALLY showed your true colors!! Typical of an angry emotionally-unbalanced, easily triggered Liberal.

So you just called me a "Motherfucker." Why don't you have the balls to just say it instead of saying "MF"? You are totally ball-less...another Liberal trait. You guys are such fucking cowards.

I might have called you a few names in the past but NEVER EVEN ONCE did I ever curse you or any of the others here that I joust with.
And "Motherfucker" at that that...one of the most vile and hateful things that you could call another man. What a POS you are.

I want the others here to read this carefully and to realize the type of person you are and why this upcoming election is so important to the survival of the USA.

I too have a few adjectives in mind that I would like to apply to you here but I wasn't raised that way....your parents did some job with you. Or maybe they were good people who tried their best and something went wrong...who know what happened to people like you. Either way you showed your true colors.

That said, and even after reading your posts all this time, I am still surprised to hear that outburst from you. I always figured you to be a decent guy (I even PM'ed you that in a peace offering) who just thought differently than me but I was wrong.

JTEX is 100% correct, you are NOT a good person and belong with the scum protesting in Portland.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You got me to think about it? You’re as arrogant as the asshole from Portland.

It was an extremely stupid question, loaded or not.

I liked it.

And you are still dwelling on it. Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
quote:

You showed your true colors...typical of an angry emotionally unbalanced easily triggered Liberal.

So you called me a "Motherfucker." Why don't you just have the balls to admit it?? Ball-less...another Liberal trait. You guys are such cowards.

I might have called you a few names in the past but NEVER even ONCE did I ever curse you or any of the others here that I joust with here. And "Motherfucker" at that that...one of the most vile and hateful things that you could call another man.

I want the others here to read this carefully and to realize the type of person you are and why this upcoming election is so important to the survival of the USA.

I too have a few adjectives in mind that I would like to apply to you here but I wasn't raised that way....your parents did some job with you. Or maybe they were good people who tried their best and something went wrong. Either way you showed your true colors.

That said, and even after reading your posts all this time, I am surprised to hear that outburst from you. I always figured you to be a decent guy (I even PM'ed you that in a peace offering) who just thought differently than me but I was wrong.

JTEX is 100% correct, you are NOT a good person and belong with the scum protesting in Portland.

Well, I'm glad I triggered your true character.

Now we know. I've seen your emotional responses with others.

It was bound to happen. Ideological attachments work that way, when one gets too close to truth for your ID comfort.

I wouldn't like the realization of being a tool either, but I might reconsider, unlike your breed.

You keep mentioning our PMs and your "peace offerings". Therein as I recall you claimed to be able to handle this forum and not take it personal, and realized differences in opinion and worldviews are the norm. I figured that with your background you are emotionally stable.

Now, I'm not sure you can handle this forum nor your emotional stability either.

I sorta always figured and emotionally stable rightists is an oxymoron.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Absolutely, no question about it.

That’s because the National Media are all Left leaning.

Think about that. Virtually all news and talk programming on television is Leftist. Fox, while not specifically geared to be overtly Left Wing the way CNN and MESSNBC are, is moving there albeit slowly. Every national newspaper of note has a definite Leftward slant. Weekly and monthly magazines? Forget it. They’re gone.

That being said, a huge section of the country still maintains traditional, Conservative values despite the onslaught from every direction. That’s because liberalism is a mental disorder and it is widely recognized as being one. Average, normal thinking people cannot be swayed by thin, flimsy commentary and opinions that are foreign to Americanism. The pointy headed traitors can try but common sense is still prevalent in much of the heartland and common sense can be a tough but to crack.

Imagine if the majority of all media were conservative and pro-American? Kind of how it used to be, when traditional values were promoted and freakish, deviant behavior wasn’t celebrated? Celebrated by the Left Wing in general and the Democrat party in particular. The Democrat Left is the greatest threat to this country. Greater than the expansion and militarization of China and greater than the imagined Russian meddling in our elections.

one of us
posted Hide Post
My statement dumbass is totally based on you not admitting that if a white guy shot a young black kid in his yard that every media outlet in the world would be covering it non stop.

This incident got a very small bit of coverage hell CNN would be having "Breaking News Specials" if a white shot a black kid like this.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
I concur...
It would be riots all over the country again and probably even worse
I’d bet farm on that one
Really , I’d say 90% of people would agree

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 12026 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:

OOPS! Interesting that only ME has bothered to enter this fray. Pymple, shitsquirter, klownsco seem to be MIA. coffee

Posts: 9187 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yet, if foreign Provocateur posts fake news on FB, you guys are all over it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
quote:

You showed your true colors...typical of an angry emotionally unbalanced easily triggered Liberal.

So you called me a "Motherfucker." Why don't you just have the balls to admit it?? Ball-less...another Liberal trait. You guys are such cowards.

I might have called you a few names in the past but NEVER even ONCE did I ever curse you or any of the others here that I joust with here. And "Motherfucker" at that that...one of the most vile and hateful things that you could call another man.

I too have a few adjectives in mind that I would like to apply to you here but I wasn't raised that way....your parents did some job with you. Or maybe they were good people who tried their best and something went wrong. Either way you showed your true colors.

That said, and even after reading your posts all this time, I am surprised to hear that outburst from you. I always figured you to be a decent guy (I even PM'ed you that in a peace offering) who just thought differently than me but I was wrong.

Well, I'm glad I triggered your true character.

Now we know. I've seen your emotional responses with others.

It was bound to happen. Ideological attachments work that way, when one gets too close to truth for your ID comfort.

I wouldn't like the realization of being a tool either, but I might reconsider, unlike your breed.

You keep mentioning our PMs and your "peace offerings". Therein as I recall you claimed to be able to handle this forum and not take it personal, and realized differences in opinion and worldviews are the norm. I figured that with your background you are emotionally stable.

Now, I'm not sure you can handle this forum nor your emotional stability either.

I sorta always figured and emotionally stable rightists is an oxymoron.

You are too indoctrinated to see that it is YOU who revealed your true character....it was YOU who went off the rails and called ME a Motherfucker! Don't try to turn it around...you are just making yourself seem even more deranged.

How many others here have ever PM'ed you in good faith?? I did.

Yes, in our PM's I stated that in life I was able to separate a persons opposing political veiws apart from the way I feel about them as a person BUT the part that you left out was when I said that there has to be a mutual respect between those people and an underlying sense of decency and humanity...and I said that I seemed to be able to feel that way about you, despite your off the wall remarks...then you call me a "Motherfucker" so all attempts at dialog and common decency are off the table now you are just another POS to me.

Again JTEX nailed it

one of us
posted Hide Post
Would my apology make us Mighty Fine pals again? Roll Eyes

Apology herein is so rare, it might be construed as deranged. Wink

You say: "How many others here have ever PM'ed you in good faith?? I did."

As I said in the PM, others have pretended good faith in PM, and that's not the way it turned out.

So, you got the benefit of doubt. And you still have it.

It's up to you.

But remember, agreeing with JTEX is out of bounds, and a PM peace offering is not a pass for mutual self-affirmations with JTEX.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Mangina like most old hippy leftards, have no friggen opinions, just what their modern progressive leaders tell them!I

She knows that if it was a white man executing, in cold blood, a black child that it would be on the front page of every newspaper and leading story on the media WORLDWIDE!!!!!I

There would be demonstrations held worldwide! And even more things would be looted and destroyed.

Anyone that tries to engage this old fool in comversation, meaningful conversation is wasting time!

I stand by my post 100%. Kabob, mangina.....whatever she is calling herself these days is a worthless individual!

Doesn't deserve the time of day!

Posts: 38798 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I found very little about the murder until the last couple days. I don't look at any social media crap, but have been hearing a huge uproar on FB has been building about the lack of coverage by the media.
Shouldn't the murder of a 5 yr old of any color, by a man of any color, bring outrage to all?

one of us
posted Hide Post
To answer the social media question directly being ripe for manipulation and fake news on this killing-Yes.

To postulate Social Media’s (FB) role, if this was a white male killing a black child FB’s community truth telling standards would remove similar post made in support of the hypothetical killer which the large traditional news outlets would hammer into the ground how radical, conservative, toxic masculinity was trying to engage in a misinformation campaign to see the killer go free.

Posts: 3968 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
As others have found out, I almost NEVER let some AH herein corner me with a loaded yes or no question.

It's not even worth trying that ploy. I will do my best to backfire it, and enjoy the opportunity.

We all know, or ought to know, about the so-called meddling in our National affairs by foreign provocateurs.

This is the kind of situation that's ripe for that. And you, sir, are ripe to be exploited - as a tool/leverage/exponentiator.

It's first and foremost YOUR personal responsibility as a patriot to avoid those traps.

I think this is not your first dive.

So- Putin Did It! That’s your answer??

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So- Putin Did It! That’s your answer??

I'm a skeptic, and although the murder of the child is real, and tragic, and it looks like they got the right guy, this is exactly the kind of thing they warn about being fodder for racial provocations, especially on social media.

The Wilson NC PD even warned about it too.

I don't know the source of the disinformation. It could be Russian, Chinese, or it could be some domestic far right hate group, like Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys, or it could be a far left group, etc.

My point was not to diminish the disparity of MSM reporting, but to encourage skepticism in situations ripe for malevolent disinformation.

one of us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
What disinformation? Somehow I seriously doubt the Russians or anyone else planted this story. A child is dead, a black guy killed him and MSM pretty much ignored it. End of story.....