THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Black man executes 5 year old white child at close range. No national coverage!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black man executes 5 year old white child at close range. No national coverage! Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I have to agree. I am very sad to see fellow Americans take such a stance--- Political party over everything else. That is really sick!

~Ann

Posts: 15786 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Capt., Newsweek reported the murder about six hours before the report you used as your link. I think Newsweek would be considered "national coverage". It seems you have taken an incredibly tragic event and tried to politicize it. That's not helpful except to support your bias.

This occurred 12 miles from where my kids go to school. My kids are 4, 12 and 14. You would not know anything about this if I had not posted. Everyone on here knows who I am. You can go to my post and look at my website and look up everything about me. Your post means nothing because you are a snow flake coward that hides behind a screen.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow,Newsweek ran one story about it. Most folks do not know Newsweek exist or even how to view it.

The point of Capt. Purvis post is no one cares about this child because he was white in the 24 hour news coverage. Let us forget that he faced the same economic and social hardship as his black neighbors.

How would a five year old African American boy murderedthe same way by a White man be covered by the “news” outlets we all receive on our tv/satellite packages?

The response would be hordes of protestors, violent maunders, 24 hour opinion pieces ignore or justifying violence against those who committed no crime, and community organizers and college professors telling us that the death is because white society and white masculinity is toxic and bringing quasi-sanctioned death to our African American children.

Our entertainment industry would use the killing as inspiration to teach all of us how white people, conservativism, and American institutions are evil.

This young child’s life does not allow for those in charge of our National discourse to advance those positions.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
It’s really sad what we have allowed our country to evolve into.

Lane

Progressives don’t just have disdain for Conservatives...they loathe the very ground they walk on.

Posts: 28042 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
My wife told me this just now. “I am scared and can not sleep. We live in an area that is 70 percent black and we are white land owners. If they burn us out the left will praise those that were involved.”

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
In my mind I am thinking about my hunt ten years ago in Zimbawee. My PH told me that no matter what do not let what happen here take place in the United States.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:
My wife told me this just now. “I am scared and can not sleep. We live in an area that is 70 percent black and we are white land owners. If they burn us out the left will praise those that were involved.”

Make a plan NOW. Fortify your house best you can, and go down shooting killing as many as you can

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
The silence from the lefties speaks volumes about where they stand. thumbdown

You are proving my point m,y good friend.

And I don't just mean the left.

Making everything political, follow a party line, regardless of how nasty the party is.

Whatever happened to normal human decency?

Where there is a defining line between right and wrong?

From looking at the media, and talking to friends in the US, we are all absolutely staggered to see what is going on in America.

Non of us seem to able to make any sense of it at all.

This one is a perfect example.

Shooting a child that came into your garden??

Shooting someone in the supermarket just because they had asked you to wear a mask?

The mind truly boggles!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 54478 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They have tried more or less unsuccessful to enact their wealth distribution, utopia, at the ballot box in the USA. Now, using tragic, but statistical uncommon killings of African Americans are creating a false narrative that is being used to justify violence which our liberal tied cities are bending the knee to.

Folks both with audiences and titles who should know better, art/entertainment myth making, and common folks are drinking the poison.

I am not a heavy Pro President Trump guy. I am voting for him. Even if he is everything his identified enemies or even I say he is, he is not these demons, and thier priest in politics and media.

I want to know where my white privilege was when my birth mother was a scab roof bolt operator in the deep mines in Harlan. Where was my white privilege when most males in my family where murdered before I was 10. Where was my white privilege when my childhood home was shot into and burned to the ground and no fire-fighters showed up. Where was my white privilege when we would sleep on the floor due to gun firer. Where was my white privilege when insurance and utilities where I grew up cost more than Lexington from because of the violence and rural utilities monopoly given to the Fed. Government.

The best part we did have safe public schools where teachers were part of the community, and gave you as much as they could if you wanted to learn and be challenged.

This young child faced the same social and economic hardships as his African American neighbors in that trailer park. How is his death memorized by them ignored by those in power to male and change policy, and his death celebrated because of the color of his skin.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
On the end, black folks are 99% good Americans and good neighbors
Problem is big cities ghettos where it all seems like they speak for all

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 11999 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...17WFI6?ocid=msedgdhp

Cannon Hinnant shooting: 25-year-old has been charged in the death of 5-year-old Hinnant

CNN

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 12364 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Has a "motive" ( 2020 ) been reported yet?

Posts: 51204 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know about his motive. Let's assume individual and tragic.

But I do know about the motives herein for making the connections to fit presuppositions, with the assumptions applied broad scale and cultural and political. Kind of a moral flag waving, all righteous and such, like this proves something bigger than it is.

Shame on you.

Posts: 12364 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:

But I do know about the motives herein for making the connections to fit presuppositions, with the assumptions applied broad scale and cultural and political. Kind of a moral flag waving, all righteous and such, like this proves something bigger than it is.

Shame on you.

That's a cadillac of an answer for a yes-or-no question. I implied nothing of the kind with my question, and my implication was in no way political or racial.

I am sad (but not surprised) to see that Non Sequitur is still the primary tool in your belt.

Posts: 51204 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was not addressing your motives stand-alone, but the motives revealed in the basic premise of the OP and thread, which you further, by not denouncing.

one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:

Shame on you.

It was a simple question that didn't merit such an asinine retort. WTF is wrong with you?

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 6961 | Location: Retired and on the road, baby! | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
What motive does one need to shoot a child coming into his garden??

Posts: 54478 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was not addressing your motives stand-alone, but the motives revealed in the basic premise of the OP and thread, which you further, by not denouncing.

I see no need to denounce the truth; the mainstream media has indeed been ignoring/downplaying this; it is not a leap of any length to presume the reason is because it absolutely does not fit their stated and open agenda.

Having said all of this, even as I saw no need to denounce it, I also saw no need to bring it up. I did not mention a word of it until your non sequitur - my focus was on the boy and the crime; you politicized it.

Shame on YOU.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
What motive does one need to shoot a child coming into his garden??

You are 100% correct, my friend - however, I will admit to a curiosity as to "why" people do what they do.

With luck, this animal will be dead by the time his trial starts.

one of us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The reason for little or no national coverage is quite obvious. At this time in our history, only black lives matter.... Frowner

Posts: 9172 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
The reason for little or no national coverage is quite obvious. At this time in our history, only black lives matter.... Frowner

Only when politically expedient for the left.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 26773 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tasunkawitko:
quote:

I see no need to denounce the truth; the mainstream media has indeed been ignoring/downplaying this; it is not a leap of any length to presume the reason is because it absolutely does not fit their stated and open agenda.

Having said all of this, even as I saw no need to denounce it, I also saw no need to bring it up. I did not mention a word of it until your non sequitur - my focus was on the boy and the crime; you politicized it.

Shame on YOU.

BS.

This whole thread is about co-opting the tragic death/murder of a child for the sake of so-called proving an ideological POV.

And you go along with it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shame on YOU.

BS.

This whole thread is about co-opting the tragic death/murder of a child for the sake of so-called proving an ideological POV.

So, you don't think that race was a factor in the complete lack of media coverage??

Reverse the races...Angry White Man murders innocent 5 yo Black Child because he rode his bike onto the mans property. You don't think that it would be all over every single news source, with protests, riots, etc??

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shame on YOU.

BS.

Wrong again.

The problem with you and your ilk is that you seem to think personal responsibility doesn't exist. I am not responsible for anything anyone else said; likewise, I am not responsible for anything that wasn't said.

I asked one question about a motive; you chose to jump on me via non sequitur and irrelevant application of some sort of spurious group responsibility for an imaginary social Injustice...or something.... Confused

That is on you. Own up to it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Tad, that’s what liberals do! Even though we know that, it does get frustrating

one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
Ron- could just be Mangina feels threatened by your return to the ARPF.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 6961 | Location: Retired and on the road, baby! | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dulltool17:
Ron- could just be Mangina feels threatened by your return to the ARPF.

Mangina is threatened by anything with testosterone.......poor old woman.....

Posts: 38725 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The problem with you and your ilk is that you seem to think personal responsibility doesn't exist. I am not responsible for anything anyone else said; likewise, I am not responsible for anything that wasn't said.

Well, now is another opportunity for you to own the premise of the OP or denounce it.

What's your choice?

I think you have already made the choice, and are just trying to shift the issue off your back.

So, by not standing up like a man and saying that you are for something or against it, you're shiftless.

Are you in favor of co-opting the tragic death of a child for the sake of your ideology?

It's your personal responsibility.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shame on YOU.

BS.

So, you don't think that race was a factor in the complete lack of media coverage??

Reverse the races...Angry White Man murders innocent 5 yo Black Child because he rode his bike onto the mans property. You don't think that it would be all over every single news source, with protests, riots, etc??

Magnine, I noticed that you didn't respond to the above

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

So, now you want it all over the media, all hyped up, and street marches, etc.

What's the difference in what you say about the blacks and what you would like to see happen with this?

Seems hypocritical to me.

Didn't your NY momma teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?

If Fox News didn't find some merit in hyping it, for profits or market share, or whatever, then certainly there isn't much there to hype.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see no need to denounce the truth

Oh really?

The truth is that the OP author co-opted a tragic incident, without full info, for the sake of an ideological position.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So, now you want it all over the media, all hyped up, and street marches, etc.

What's the difference in what you say about the blacks and what you would like to see happen with this?

Seems hypocritical to me.

Didn't your NY momma teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?

If Fox News didn't find some merit in hyping it, for profits or market share, or whatever, then certainly there isn't much there to hype.

Great Non-answer. Thanks...just what I expected you to say

one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
They were planning on having a candle light service at court house last night but postponed because BLM and Antefa were going to counter protest. Police advise that it was too dangers. BLM has already busted up much of downtown Wilson.

There was a gofundme set up to cover his burial fee with a goal of $5K. It has close to $600,000.

one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
This is Sick!
Justice for Darius Sessoms is a FB site that has 16,000 likes.

Sessoms is the guy that murdered the child at point blank range. The only justice he should get is the same thing he did to Cannon. Let God sort him out.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:
This is Sick!
Justice for Darius Sessoms is a FB site that has 16,000 likes.

Sessoms is the guy that murdered the child at point blank range. The only justice he should get is the same thing he did to Cannon. Let God sort him out.

You know, in the old days, when there was some common sense, the weirdos were treated like weirdos, and everyone understood that.

In our modern society, weirdos are glorified.

Take the example of women marrying murders in jail for life!

Take the current BLM stupidity.

Take the reparation nuts.

One was heard saying thieves should take whatever they wish from the stores they break into.

It is all covered by insurance!!

one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Found out that Patriot Guard Riders and a local Militias were going to provide security for the candle light last night.

That would of been a tense situation.

In America now you have freedom of speech unless it offends the Left!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Justice for Darius Sessoms

I did a search on the above quote to see what's out there in cyberspace and got a lot of "Justice for Cannon" instead:

https://www.google.com/search?...XmCh8Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I see no need to denounce the truth

Oh really?

The truth is that the OP author co-opted a tragic incident, without full info, for the sake of an ideological position.

....something you would NEVER do...sanctimonious SOB

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry to spoil your fun while stoking your ideology, Doug.

Carry on.

one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post