THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Black man executes 5 year old white child at close range. No national coverage!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black man executes 5 year old white child at close range. No national coverage! Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted
Five year old white child rode his bicycle down the street. He turned his bike around on yard and a grown black guy walked out and shot the child at close range in the head. The child's two sisters were right there and watched it happen.

https://www.wral.com/you-think...r-shooting/19229536/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tragic. But wrong colors involved for the media to care.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
Tragic. But wrong colors involved for the media to care.

Exactly!

And add to that the killer is BLACK!

This is where it is so clear.

No court.

No judge.

Just a bullet to the back of the head!

In public!

Shooting a child???

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 54478 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Sickening.

B.urn L.oot M.urder

~Ann

Posts: 15786 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Joe from So. Cal.
posted Hide Post
They describe themselves as crypto-marxists. I said a while back they should be lined up and shot. I believe it now more than ever.

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Still no national media coverage.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They could care less

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Come on guys. The kid was white, therefore his life doesn’t matter. 2020

Posts: 9172 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Matt Walsh is raising hell because there is no national coverage. Media is liberally biased in the country.

one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Today on the Matt Walsh Show, one of the most horrific murder cases in modern history has gotten zero — and I really mean zero — coverage from the American national media. The reason? The victim is a white five-year-old child. The alleged killer is a black man. But this case deserves attention, and we’ll give it the attention it deserves today.

https://podcasts.google.com/fe...HUQieUEegQICRAE&ep=6

one of us
posted Hide Post
And THIS is why I think that Trump will win in November.

The average, everyday, silent majority American is seeing things like this on a daily basis, is tired of it, and understands that savagery such as this and what is going on across the country is a result of Leftist policies and uncivilized people unafraid of consequences.

one of us
posted Hide Post
A while back klownsco was critical of the President because he called BLM a “terrorist organization” or something like that. We’ve been pounding on that cadre pretty hard and you’d think kenni would step up with some CNN links or something to defend them with.

He’s a sick, twisted Leftist like so many others here.

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Come on guys. The kid was white, therefore his life doesn’t matter. 2020

Don’t laugh!

It was made OFFICIAL that NO LIFE MATTER!

ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Racism at its peak!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 54478 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
As Joe Biden says...this election IS for the soul of America.

And he is right as rain.

We will see if the “normal people” rise up keep America heading in the right direction.

Lane

Progressives don’t just have disdain for Conservatives...they loathe the very ground they walk on.

Posts: 28042 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
The child's name was Cannon Hinnant. Some of the social media responses from BLM are appalling. All lives matter. How can people have so much hatred towards an innocent child.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:
The child's name was Cannon Hinnant. Some of the social media responses from BLM are appalling. All lives matter. How can people have so much hatred towards an innocent child.

Remember this when you turn on an NFL, NBA or MLB game and see that banner out there. The sports franchises are honoring this criminal organization and the overpaid idiot players support it too. They all make me sick.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Trump condemned BLM as "terrorists" and klownsco didn't like it. Harris, Biden and pretty much all of the Left Wing (2/3 of Kookifornia voters too) support this rotten, criminal organization.

How many of the Leftists here will step up and condemn these rotten bastards?

one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
NOne Joe
That’s given

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 11999 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I really do believe that the silent majority is taking note of the Black Savagery that is occurring on a daily basis all around the Country, is associating it with the Left, and will quietly vote for Trump

Then you Leftist can thank this protected species for your misery

one of us
posted Hide Post
We have our own, Not All Black Lives matter story to ruminate on. Black guy walks into a medical clinic and murders a doc with a hammer and machete. Only reason a cop didn't shoot him, after he threw the hammer at a cop, was his color. At his first court appearance he claims he was sick and doesn't remember. I want a doctor. Confused

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada...-in-clinic-1.5682921

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 666 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
I was not going to post the below social media post but people need to know. There are many other post like this. How many of you want to defund the police? The thug should of never been let out of prison to begin with.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was not going to post the below social media post but people need to know. There are many other post like this. How many of you want to defund the police? The thug should of never been let out of prison to begin with.

YES!! People need to see this!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:

The average, everyday, silent majority American is seeing things like this on a daily basis, is tired of it, and understands that savagery such as this and what is going on across the country is a result of Leftist policies and uncivilized people unafraid of consequences.

I agree, and despite President Trump hope you are correct?

Posts: 3948 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:

I agree, and despite President Trump hope you are correct?

Not sure what you are saying my friend

one of us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The silence from the lefties speaks volumes about where they stand. thumbdown

Posts: 9172 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely! Only 24 replies with NONE from our resident leftist

Proves how sick they are

Bat Shit Crazy
Picture of thaxted
posted Hide Post
quote:

W

Wow!

Who is this "dante salvador" ?

Is that real?..... or just some troll agitating. Whichever.... that is fucked up. thumbdown

радянський лайно --- йти ебать твою мать

слава Україні

Posts: 1295 | Location: a state of excited delirium | Registered: 19 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Never let out of prison? He never should have made it to prison. I say someone needs to go ISIS on his ass. A pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

Where’s that candy ass kensco?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Still nothing from those lunatics

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Proves how sick they are

Nope...they are not sick. Its their charactor.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2667 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jens poulsen:
quote:

Proves how sick they are

+1!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen any thing on the MSM about this yet????

I havent!

Posts: 38725 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The shooting was sick.

The guy may be mentally ill or on drugs. That is the price of having a society.

That some folks feel the need to make points on it (the comment by that BLM supporting jackass) shows that the leftist media is encouraging that fringe behavior.

Yes, the right wing nuts do this too- but right now, the media is giving a pass to the left in the name of “social justice”

Sorry, justice is justice.

No black, white, or social to it.

In this case, justice is determining if this guy is responsible for his acts, and if so, put him down like a rabid dog.

Posts: 6377 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jens poulsen:
quote:

Proves how sick they are

+1!

+2

Lane

Progressives don’t just have disdain for Conservatives...they loathe the very ground they walk on.

Posts: 28042 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe the word is "affliction".

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Capt., Newsweek reported the murder about six hours before the report you used as your link. I think Newsweek would be considered "national coverage". It seems you have taken an incredibly tragic event and tried to politicize it. That's not helpful except to support your bias.

Posts: 11656 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Capt., Newsweek reported the murder about six hours before the report you used as your link. I think Newsweek would be considered "national coverage". It seems you have taken an incredibly tragic event and tried to politicize it. That's not helpful except to support your bias.

You sound so broken up over the little boys tragic death!

In your first post (and thought) you defend the Media

Par for the course for you demented lunatics

one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Newsweek reported the murder about six hours before the report you used

Not the MSN it once was and has not been for a very long time. As Alfredo posted, you seem to defend the 'media' anyway rather than even show one bit of sorrow over this child's death. Same for all the children being killed in our decrepit cities. I hope you (and the rest of the dhimps here) change your thought process. The children do not deserve this, nor do their families.

~Ann

Posts: 15786 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted Hide Post
Very sad and very tragic.

Did not even make drudgereport where I check aggregate news sources.

Mike

Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

Bernard Baruch

Posts: 11498 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:
Newsweek reported the murder about six hours before the report you used

Not the MSN it once was and has not been for a very long time. As Alfredo posted, you seem to defend the 'media' anyway rather than even show one bit of sorrow over this child's death. Same for all the children being killed in our decrepit cities. I hope you (and the rest of the dhimps here) change your thought process. The children do not deserve this, nor do their families.

More proof that these extreme Leftists/Liberals are mentally and emotionally ill. No compassion for this poor innocent child, just a smug remark about the media.

These people aren't just good old Democrats or do-gooder Liberals from the old days...these are radical sick people.