THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

FU Putin. You can hit AR with all the denial of service attacks you want, like Ukraine we won't cower to you. Slava Ukraini.

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet Another Grand Jury for Trump Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wait till the GOP takes back the House!

Posts: 190 | Location: rockdale, texas | Registered: 01 October 2021Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rolank:

They'll spend 2 years investigating Hillary.

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 300shooter:
quote:

And won't find a single damned thing, just like last time.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by 300shooter:
quote:

And won't find a single damned thing, just like last time.

Can’t find anything, if she destroys the evidence. Come on 5, you been stepping in to these like a kindergartner lately.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." - Joe Biden

Posts: 1796 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post
Lock him up.....

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Somehow, I think that if the same evidence of malfeasance that they found with Hillary was found with Trump, he would have been removed from office, and might well get a prison sentence.

Lots of less educated service personnel have gone to prison for less than Hillary was found to have done. The security laws say nothing about “intent”…

Let’s not be hypocritical. If they find he did what Hillary was documented to have done, then by all means, lock him up.

If it’s all political fire and furor and we later find out the democrat politicians know better but continue to rabble rouse, because like some of our posters say they “know” he’s guilty, then they should be locked up too.

Using the powers of the state for domestic political agendas should be illegal (dare I say treasonous?)

Posts: 7844 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GOP taking back the House isn't going to have any effect on a criminal grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia.

Or, the GJ up in NYC looking into Trump and his family's bank fraud.

quote:

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 11926 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is where they will get Trump on something.
I would be surprised if there isn't something smelly in his real estate deals. One of the better places to get away with hidden money is real estate fraud.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know whether they will ever get him on anything. As I've stated before, it seems like it would have already happened if it was going to happen. Stating on tax returns that a piece of property you've put up as collateral on a million dollar loan is only worth $100 wouldn't seem to be that complicated to prove. Proving Trump knew about it or personally orchestrated it is something else.
I'm sure it all relates to the web of companies that Trump has always used to shield himself from personal liability on his business deals.

quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
That is where they will get Trump on something.
I would be surprised if there isn't something smelly in his real estate deals. One of the better places to get away with hidden money is real estate fraud.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 11926 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote