Why People Won't Get The Vaccine

This topic can be found at:
http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3811043/m/7051077562

11 May 2021, 03:29
Huvius
Why People Won't Get The Vaccine
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . speaking of studies, math, science and statistics, share with us the study (as opposed to just another Easter rumination) that supports your view that persons under 35 are at greater risk from being vaccinated than from Covid.

coffee

Where did he make that claim?
11 May 2021, 03:33
Huvius
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
...create billionaire scientists.

Oh! Not so fast!!

https://www.npr.org/sections/c...or-covid-19-vaccines
11 May 2021, 03:33
ledvm
quote:
. . . speaking of studies, math, science and statistics, share with us the study (as opposed to just another Easter rumination) that supports your view that persons under 35 are at greater risk from being vaccinated than from Covid.

coffee

Show me a post where I ever said it was! Why do you want to twist the truth?

I simply said we DON’T know about longterm effects of mRNA vaccines. There are no longterm studies as they have never been used or evaluated. Synthetic mRNA is relatively simple and cheap to make. This theory was not just born. It has been tried to to target neoplasms in trials. The reason mRNA vaccines have not been used before is that there is theoretical risk and it was going to cost a lot to disprove those risks. COVID provided the cover to by-pass that phase. Maybe they will be lucky and they are totally safe — I hope so...I took one.

But...what we do know is that for the young and healthy (<35 w/out comorbidity) the virus poses little risk for an untoward outcome statistically. Of course there are a handful of cases to quote...but those are the exceptions rather than the rule.

Thus...for those with little risk from the virus...it becomes a crap-shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House
11 May 2021, 04:01
MJines
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

quote:
people under 40 should abstain from getting vaccinated, etc.?

Healthy <35 year old people have a 99.994% chance to have zero consequence from COVID infection. There are zero longterm studies on the effects of any mRNA vaccine. There is potential for insidious disease outcomes from mRNA use such as autoimmune disease and neoplasia. Thus the science and the history of medicine suggests that if you are in that category...you might consider a wait and see approach. People such as Elon Musk have rolled the dice in that direction. Happy to be in that group of thinking.

If the risk of someone <35 taking the vaccine is lower than the risk of not taking the vaccine, why would someone abstain from getting the vaccine? They should roll the dice on the potential real consequences of getting the virus versus the hypothetical consequences of an mRNA vaccine?

Mike
11 May 2021, 04:34
ledvm
quote:
quote:

quote:
people under 40 should abstain from getting vaccinated, etc.?

Healthy <35 year old people have a 99.994% chance to have zero consequence from COVID infection. There are zero longterm studies on the effects of any mRNA vaccine. There is potential for insidious disease outcomes from mRNA use such as autoimmune disease and neoplasia. Thus the science and the history of medicine suggests that if you are in that category...you might consider a wait and see approach. People such as Elon Musk have rolled the dice in that direction. Happy to be in that group of thinking.

If the risk of someone <35 taking the vaccine is lower than the risk of not taking the vaccine, why would someone abstain from getting the vaccine? They should roll the dice on the potential real consequences of getting the virus versus the hypothetical consequences of an mRNA vaccine?

The rub Mike is that we don’t know.

If <35:

Remembering only 1 in 6 infections even results in symptoms severe enough to warrant a test across the board of all ages.

On one hand the <35 take the slight risk of being sick for 2-3 days with an outside chance of being fairly sick for a week or so and a extremely remote chance of significant disease or death.

On the other hand the <35 make the deliberate decision to take the chance on taking a vaccine that has the possible remote chance causing a lifelong life-changing problem.

People like Elon Musk have chosen to not take the vaccine...pretty good company for those who make the same decision.

Only time will tell who made the right one. For most...likely either way will work out fine.

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House
11 May 2021, 05:09
MJines
. . . Musk has already had Covid.

Mike
11 May 2021, 05:11
Aspen Hill Adventures
There is nothing wrong with a wait and see attitude. Bullying is nothing more than bullying. These vaccines do NOT promise prevention nor the ability to spread the virus to others. YOU can still get covid and spread it to grandma.

I have said time and again I have had reactions from flu vaccines and thus no longer take them. I have also said that I know personally MANY people who have had serious reactions to this mRNA vaccine. They STILL have problems.

There is just not enough of a history for me to subject myself at this point of time to an experimental vaccine:

I do not live urban.

I do not commute daily.

I have extremely limited exposure to other people thus I choose caution over trust.

I am pretty sure I had covid last year. No, there was no testing available then here in rural America. Can't even get a cellphone signal most days. Roll Eyes

Jines, you and Beretta Mike have a much more significant chance of spreading covid than I do despite your vaccine.

So, until time has passed and there is more data to be accumulated I will stay out here in the wilderness.

~Ann

11 May 2021, 05:16
ledvm
quote:
. . . Musk has already had Covid.

...many Drs. are still recommending vaccination post COVID. Who is correct?

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

11 May 2021, 05:20
MJines
. . . many doctors are also recommending that persons under 35 get the vaccine.

Mike
11 May 2021, 05:25
ledvm
quote:
. . . many doctors are also recommending that persons under 35 get the vaccine.

No dispute here.

Just saying that:

1) the statistics do NOT necessarily support that.

And 2) the science/medicine is not black and white here.

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

11 May 2021, 05:26
MJines
quote:
YOU can still get covid . . .

. . . and you can still get polio, measles, hepatitis, yellow fever, etc. too after being vaccinated. There is no 100% effective vaccine. A vaccine with an efficacy rate of 94-95% is damn good. But if you do not even know what a vaccine is . . .

Mike
11 May 2021, 05:30
Aspen Hill Adventures

~Ann

11 May 2021, 05:33
Aspen Hill Adventures
quote:
quote:
YOU can still get covid . . .

. . . and you can still get polio, measles, hepatitis, yellow fever, etc. too after being vaccinated. There is no 100% effective vaccine. A vaccine with an efficacy rate of 94-95% is damn good. But if you do not even know what a vaccine is . . .

And what are they claiming is efficacy? That someone develops antibodies? So what, you can still get the virus.

I would like to know if the researchers are exposing large control groups of vaccinated people with virus to see how many are getting infected, how sick they get, how often they get it, etc.

~Ann

11 May 2021, 06:04
MJines
Sorry, I am not going to waste my time trying to explain this to someone that apparently has no desire to understand the effectiveness of the vaccines despite the recommendations of virtually all doctors. I will simply note again that the vaccines have been shown to be 94-95% effective in preventing COVID-19 in those without prior infection and 100% effective at preventing severe disease in the extremely small percentage of persons that contract the virus after being fully vaccinated. If those numbers are not a good enough reason for you to be vaccinated, then perhaps ignorance really is incurable.

Mike
11 May 2021, 18:33
Aspen Hill Adventures
Then explain how someone who's second vaxx jab was given on 17 Feb and got covid two weeks (severe) ago and just got out of the hospital? She's still on 02 and her Ox often hovers around 84. Her lungs are fried.

Covid vaxx does NOT make you immune. Your bullying still just makes you nothing more than a bully. Your whole premise has been get vaxxed so one doesn't selfishly spread covid to grandma. I call BS on this attitude.

~Ann

11 May 2021, 18:37
MJines

Mike
11 May 2021, 18:38
Aspen Hill Adventures

~Ann

11 May 2021, 18:39
MJines
. . .

Mike
11 May 2021, 18:53
Johnny reb
According to the CDC more people have died from the COVID vaccine reactions than all other vaccines in the past 20 yrs.
11 May 2021, 18:58
MJines
. . . post a link. coffee

Mike
11 May 2021, 19:00
Beretta682E
Reported yesterday:

UK - 0 deaths
Israel - 1 death

When you vaccinate > 70% of the adult population at breakneck speed, this is what you can achieve

Mike

Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

Bernard Baruch
11 May 2021, 19:44
Johnny reb
It’s on the CDC site I’m having trouble posting link.
It shows from 12-14-20 until 5-3-2021 4,178 deaths.
11 May 2021, 19:47
Beretta682E
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny reb:

bullshit - 4178 we’re not killed by any covid vaccine.

now since over 100 mil americans including a lot of elderly were vaccinated and die of numerous other causes - yes vaccinated people will die. but not from covid or vaccine effects in numbers of 4000 plus.

Mike

Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

Bernard Baruch
11 May 2021, 20:11
Johnny reb
CDC uses the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to closely monitor reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination.
FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
Reports to VAERS of death following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
CDC follows up on any report of death to request additional information to learn more about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or was unrelated.
CDC, FDA, and other federal agencies will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths. Get the latest safety information on the J&J/Janssen vaccine. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

It may be BULLSHIT but it’s the CDC BULLSHIT not mine.
11 May 2021, 20:13
Johnny reb
https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru.../adverse-events.html
11 May 2021, 20:15
Huvius
quote:
quote:

now since over 100 mil americans including a lot of elderly were vaccinated and die of numerous other causes - yes vaccinated people will die. but not from covid or vaccine effects in numbers of 4000 plus.

Mike

Didn’t parse out deaths, but COVID vaccines DO account for 24% of ALL adverse vaccine reactions including death.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/control...B45F2F08332FCE8BC3FA
11 May 2021, 20:29
LHeym500
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Then explain how someone who's second vaxx jab was given on 17 Feb and got covid two weeks (severe) ago and just got out of the hospital? She's still on 02 and her Ox often hovers around 84. Her lungs are fried.

Covid vaxx does NOT make you immune. Your bullying still just makes you nothing more than a bully. Your whole premise has been get vaxxed so one doesn't selfishly spread covid to grandma. I call BS on this attitude.

Last Flu shot I got made me very ill. The Covid shots barley made my arm sore. It is all relative. One is not a data point, not a conclusion.
11 May 2021, 21:06
Beretta682E
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
quote:
quote:

Mike

Didn’t parse out deaths, but COVID vaccines DO account for 24% of ALL adverse vaccine reactions including death.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/control...B45F2F08332FCE8BC3FA

bullshit

link shows nothing

where is data on covid vaccine causing deaths - numbers links that work

someone need to have a link to a real news or fact source

prove it

good think about covid vaccine is it has a very good ability to beyond covid exposing liars

Mike

Bernard Baruch
11 May 2021, 23:03
crbutler
If someone gets a vaccine and then has a major medical event, we are supposed to report it to VARES and let the CDC sort out causation.

A VARES report is not a report of a vaccine side effect, it’s a report of a potential vaccine side effect.

It’s something to look at, not a causation proof.
11 May 2021, 23:19
RMiller
A few weeks ago the covid vaccine deaths was over 2000. It was right on the cdc website.

--------------------
THANOS WAS RIGHT!
11 May 2021, 23:32
eezridr
My wife and I had two Moderna vaccinations. Neither had any negative response.
That being said, it was worth noting an ambulance was stationed right outside the vaccination facility.
Firemen were the people administrating the vaccinations.
They were prepared just in case any adverse reactions.
They actually requested you stay on site in a waiting room for 30 minutes prior to exiting for monitoring any reaction.
They were exercising caution!I suspect they had been trained on a method to address any reaction as well.

EZ
12 May 2021, 00:26
Huvius
quote:

bullshit

link shows nothing

where is data on covid vaccine causing deaths - numbers links that work

someone need to have a link to a real news or fact source

prove it

good think about covid vaccine is it has a very good ability to beyond covid exposing liars

Mike

Run the search yourself dipshit.
That is, if you want to see the data...
12 May 2021, 02:26
jdollar
quote:
Originally posted by RMiller:
A few weeks ago the covid vaccine deaths was over 2000. It was right on the cdc website.

Those were probably due to the Bill Gates microchip that is in the vaccine. It broke out of the muscle and floated to the brain, causing a stroke...... space
12 May 2021, 03:40
jdollar
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
quote:
It's simple. Listen to the doctors and follow the lead of the doctors. You think you know more about immunology and vaccine safety and efficacy than the doctors? The vast majority of doctors and healthcare workers have been vaccinated.
Not all? But they’re so much smarter than all the rest! Funny, my doctor neighbors both got the vaccine because they had to, not because they feel it is safe and effective. One is even a pediatrician!

If they feel it is unsafe and ineffective, they should have the balls to stand on their convictions. Bottom line is that the vast majority of medical professionals believe it is safe AND effective. There will always be a few outlying deniers/Qanon believers. coffee
12 May 2021, 03:56
Aspen Hill Adventures
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
If someone gets a vaccine and then has a major medical event, we are supposed to report it to VARES and let the CDC sort out causation.

A VARES report is not a report of a vaccine side effect, it’s a report of a potential vaccine side effect.

It’s something to look at, not a causation proof.

I keep reading reports that most injuries and reactions are not being reported to VAERS. Is that true? Also, CBS radio news reported several countries have banned manny of the available vaccines. No reasons were mentioned but I am quite curious as to why that is happening?

~Ann

12 May 2021, 06:03
MJines
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Bottom line is that the vast majority of medical professionals believe it is safe AND effective.

What in the hell do you know? Who are we to believe, a retired physician or some rabbit breeder from Bumfuckville that gets their information from memes and right wing blogs? Next thing you’ll being telling us is that we ought to be getting our medical advice from the local vet. Please don’t be trying to pull the wool over our eyes . . . our eyes are already shut.

Mike
12 May 2021, 09:07
DuggaBoye
quote:
our eyes are already shut.

too bad your mouth

er
ass is not

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life