Find
Notify
Tools

Updated covid IHS model Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted
https://covid19.healthdata.org...ed-states-of-america

295k dead by December 1st is the model projection. This is the base model for the presidential corona virus task force. It has consistently undercounted covid deaths. Each projection has been higher.

Mike

Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

Bernard Baruch

Posts: 11499 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post
The Trump virus brought to you by a President who joked it's a hoax.

It's a shitshow in Texas! ALL over the state not just in blue districts.

Posts: 516 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 300shooter:

You are nuts. The only shitshow in Texas is people like you perpetuating bull shit and the stupid ass government regulations. In the last couple of weeks I have traversed the majority of the State. Most people and businesses have managed to cope just fine and many are thriving.

Lane

Progressives don’t just have disdain for Conservatives...they loathe the very ground they walk on.

Posts: 28074 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

You are nuts. The only shitshow in Texas is people like you perpetuating bull shit and the stupid ass government regulations. In the last couple of weeks I have traversed the majority of the State. Most people and businesses have managed to cope just fine and many are thriving.

over 1/2 million cases, over 10,000 deaths.

In texas.

More than most of the countries in the world.

open your eyes....this is not "fine".

Posts: 516 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Deaths are tragic...no doubt. That said Texans are coping just fine. Businesses have found ways to navigate and many are thriving.

I spent a week in the Rockport/Port Aransas area. The fishing guides are completely booked. Many say their best year ever. The tourist industry in Port A has navigated well and Mustang Island was booming. Most people’s spirits are high.

The bottom line is that Texas is NOT a shitshow...under the circumstances...doing quite well.

Lane

Progressives don’t just have disdain for Conservatives...they loathe the very ground they walk on.

Posts: 28074 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Exactly how many deaths is Trump to blame for? The whole pandemic? Every death in the US or just a portion of those? What percent of the US? Isn’t this better described as the Xi pandemic since he either let it spread on purpose or did not take appropriate actions while lying about how it spread and used the WHO to be their propaganda tool? The whole pandemic imho could have been stopped in 2019 in China. The Xi Pandemic is a more true description since if any single person could have stopped it, he was the one and I think he wanted it to spread so China did not look so bad being the only country to have this.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 26774 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I've noticed that local mask mandates have had no effect on new covid cases.

~Ann

Posts: 15791 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
they upped the mask thing in the big city near here.
masks are 'mandatory' unless you don't wear one then they leave you alone.
if you don't have one they got a box full right there.
unless you don't wear one then they don't.

Posts: 3728 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Isn’t this better described as the Xi pandemic since he either let it spread on purpose or did not take appropriate actions while lying about how it spread and used the WHO to be their propaganda tool? The whole pandemic imho could have been stopped in 2019 in China. The Xi Pandemic is a more true description since if any single person could have stopped it, he was the one and I think he wanted it to spread so China did not look so bad being the only country to have this.

Damn you! This doesn't match Democrat talking points! Just who the he'll do you think you are intersecting facts like these!

You Sir are a racist!

Wink

Wasn't it sleepy Joe himself that said President Trump was a racist xenophobe for stopping travel from china????

Damn I am ready for some presidential debates!!!!! Just gotta get Joe out of his basement!!!!! animal

Posts: 38766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Texas and FL both at 10,000 dead.

Heck of a job there Trump....killing more Americans than all the last 4 wars we were in.

Of course what would you expect from the bone spur pedophile. No wonder he also killed Epstein before he could talk.

Hate liberals? Bite me.

Posts: 16335 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote