THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

FU Putin. You can hit AR with all the denial of service attacks you want, like Ukraine we won't cower to you. Slava Ukraini.

Page 1 2 

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What about it you NPR believers? Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted
NPR reports that Sotomayor ask Gorsuch to wear a mask and then said when he wouldn't she went to the Chief Justice to ask him to enforce. Further digging their hole they reported that Roberts did issue a mandate and Gorsuch refused...precipitating virtual hearings.

Roberts, Sotomayor, & Gorsuch issue statements the whole line of reporting is inaccurate and none of the above went down.

NPR just doubles down. 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 31242 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
NPR reports that Sotomayor ask Gorsuch to wear a mask and then said when he wouldn't she went to the Chief Justice to ask him to enforce. Further digging their hole they reported that Roberts did issue a mandate and Gorsuch refused...precipitating virtual hearings.

Roberts, Sotomayor, & Gorsuch issue statements the whole line of reporting is inaccurate and none of the above went down.

I guess not everybody is as perfect as yourself.

I'll wager a usually-reliable source gave her the information, it's not something a respected reporter would just make up.

Show us on the doll where Big Bird touched you...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Oh, my, oh my, such a terrible error. Did this keep you awake all night ruminating about masks? I guess anything dealing with masks gives you a serious case of the vapors. You want to lay on a couch and discuss what the Lone Ranger meant to you as a child?

Posts: 7756 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
But you would think NPR would just retract wouldn't you?

Or are 3 Justices liars?

NPR doubled down after the Justices made statements.

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 31242 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or are 3 Justices liars?

Then I'll bet she has the original source on tape.

Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your OP is filled with factual errors.

Here's the direct quote at issue from the NPR story:

"Now, though, the situation had changed with the omicron surge, and according to court sources, Sotomayor did not feel safe in close proximity to people who were unmasked. Chief Justice John Roberts, understanding that, in some form asked the other justices to mask up."

Nowhere does the story state that Sotomayor asked Gorsuch to mask up. Nor does it indicate she asked Roberts to enforce such a mandate. Nor does it say that Roberts asked Gorsuch directly to mask up. "In some form, Roberts asked the other justices to mask up."

It seems a trivial thing.

The better question would be why Gorsuch is such an asshole. He sits next to Sotomayor on the bench and she has diabetes which is one of the underlying conditions that makes you more susceptible to COVID. And, folks with diabetes are more likely to have serious complications and to die from the virus. Last week, when the Court was in session, every single justice was wearing a mask...except Gorsuch. Apparently, because of his refusal to do so, Sotomayor attended via a microphone in her chambers. He is a typical GOP trumptard asshat.

It is unbelievable that a co-worker wouldn't mask up in this situation.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/18...happy-campers-either

quote:

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 11926 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
NPR advocates there are more than two genders AND that men can become women, vice versa. Goes without saying to use caution with believing what they report.

~Ann

Posts: 17371 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

"Now, though, the situation had changed with the omicron surge, and according to court sources, Sotomayor did not feel safe in close proximity to people who were unmasked. Chief Justice John Roberts, understanding that, in some form asked the other justices to mask up."

Nowhere does the story state that Sotomayor asked Gorsuch to mask up. Nor does it indicate she asked Roberts to enforce such a mandate. Nor does it say that Roberts asked Gorsuch directly to mask up. "In some form, Roberts asked the other justices to mask up."

The better question would be why Gorsuch is such an asshole. He sits next to Sotomayor on the bench and she has diabetes which is one of the underlying conditions that makes you more susceptible to COVID. And, folks with diabetes are more likely to have serious complications and to die from the virus. Last week, when the Court was in session, every single justice was wearing a mask...except Gorsuch. Apparently, because of his refusal to do so, Sotomayor attended via a microphone in her chambers. He is a typical GOP trumptard asshat.

quote:

You might want to sit down for this, but:

Lane lies when it suits his agenda.

one of us
posted Hide Post
This from the person who cites OAN, FOX, and every other right wing conservative entertainment industry source as the gospel.

NPR is one of the most reliable reporting sources on the face of the planet. They just report shit that you don't agree with or like to hear.

By the way...NPR is standing by the story. Which means they feel pretty confident they got it right. And, I bet they did.

The statements issued by Roberts, Gorsuch and Sotomayor don't really address the issue directly. Non-denial denials. And, if any of you would take the time to actually read the story, rather than just listen to Fox News interpretation, you'd know that to be correct.

Unlike every other branch of government, the SCOTUS tries to always give the appearance of collegiality, even when there are significant disagreements on the law. They want and need to be respected and thought of as an institution above politics. Unlike the legislative and executive branch, they have zero enforcement mechanisms in relation to their decisions. Respect for their mandates is the only thing that stands between us and chaos.

quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
NPR advocates there are more than two genders AND that men can become women, vice versa. Goes without saying to use caution with believing what they report.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lane has been kind of a shit-stirrer lately.

quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

quote:

You might want to sit down for this, but:

Lane lies when it suits his agenda.

one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I have generally appreciated NPR, but in this case and others I find the partisan and gossip reporting on SCOTUS to be in very bad taste.

What, "Sally told Johnny but didn't get told to Mikey even though Kenny knew that Wilma was afraid to be near Bruce because Suzie told Todd that Sophie was icky!" is low brow.

I have this idea in my head that mature Supreme Court justices can work this all out for themselves and we can look forward to future good case decisions from them. You know, important stuff.

Posts: 7426 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Or are 3 Justices liars?

But, do you take the 3 Justices word for it? Or do you call them liars and take the word of the source?

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry Mike, I disagree. NPR has become extremely cultish, tribal and thus just as cringe worthy as all the other news networks over the years. I used to listen to them daily as well as tune in to the bluegrass and classical music with regularity. Not anymore.

quote:
This from the person who cites OAN, FOX, and every other right wing conservative entertainment industry source as the gospel.

NPR is one of the most reliable reporting sources on the face of the planet. They just report shit that you don't agree with or like to hear.

By the way...NPR is standing by the story. Which means they feel pretty confident they got it right. And, I bet they did.

The statements issued by Roberts, Gorsuch and Sotomayor don't really address the issue directly. Non-denial denials. And, if any of you would take the time to actually read the story, rather than just listen to Fox News interpretation, you'd know that to be correct.

Unlike every other branch of government, the SCOTUS tries to always give the appearance of collegiality, even when there are significant disagreements on the law. They want and need to be respected and thought of as an institution above politics. Unlike the legislative and executive branch, they have zero enforcement mechanisms in relation to their decisions. Respect for their mandates is the only thing that stands between us and chaos.

quote:

~Ann

Posts: 17371 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

There was a clip of a verbal NPR person saying exactly what I said. I listened to the NPR clip with my own ears...They reported exactly what I just said.

quote:
A trio of Supreme Court justices Wednesday tried to dispel accounts of strife at the high court over covid-related masking, with Justice Sonia Sotomayor and Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. saying they did not ask Justice Neil M. Gorsuch to wear a face covering while on the bench.

The rare statements from the justices seemed aimed at knocking down reporting that Sotomayor, who has health reasons to be especially worried about contracting covid-19, was participating remotely in oral arguments because she was uncomfortable that Gorsuch was not wearing a mask.

The statements did not directly address that, but did dispute some elements of an NPR report that raised the issue.

“Reporting that Justice Sotomayor asked Justice Gorsuch to wear a mask surprised us. It is false. While we may sometimes disagree about the law, we are warm colleagues and friends,” said a joint statement from Sotomayor, one of the court’s most liberal members, and Gorsuch, one of its most conservative.

[Supreme Court blocks Biden’s workplace vaccine rules, allows requirement for health-care workers]
But the report from longtime Supreme Court correspondent Nina Totenberg did not say Sotomayor had made the request. It said that the chief justice, “in some form or other asked the other justices to mask up.” It said Gorsuch’s “continued refusal since then has also meant that Sotomayor has not attended the justices’ weekly conference in person, joining instead by telephone.”

So several hours after the statement from Sotomayor and Gorsuch, Roberts issued his own through the court’s public information office.

“I did not request Justice Gorsuch or any other Justice to wear a mask on the bench,” it said. The release said Roberts would have no additional comment.

Link ^^^

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or are 3 Justices liars?

But, do you take the 3 Justices word for it? Or do you call them liars and take the word of the source?

What she reported was:

quote:
Now, though, the situation had changed with the omicron surge, and according to court sources, Sotomayor did not feel safe in close proximity to people who were unmasked. Chief Justice John Roberts, understanding that, in some form asked the other justices to mask up.

I'll bet she has one or more "court sources" on tape saying exactly that.

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or are 3 Justices liars?

What she reported was:

quote:
Now, though, the situation had changed with the omicron surge, and according to court sources, Sotomayor did not feel safe in close proximity to people who were unmasked. Chief Justice John Roberts, understanding that, in some form asked the other justices to mask up.

According to John Roberts...that is a lie. (see my link in previous post)

So who should NPR believe...the Chief Justice or some source?

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or are 3 Justices liars?

What she reported was:

quote:

John Roberts is a Republican, so it's a reasonable presumption that he's a liar.

You are, and are.

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or are 3 Justices liars?

What she reported was:

quote:

John Roberts is a Republican, so it's a reasonable presumption that he's a liar.

You are, and are.

Unlike you J5...I could give a shit what you think about me. Actually it gives me comfort to know we differ by 180 on almost everything -- you are a nut.

But let's be clear here. You are saying the Chief Justice John Roberts is a liar?

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
What about you Mike Mitchell? Can it be presumed that the sitting Chief Justice of the SCOTUS is a liar?

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or are 3 Justices liars?

What she reported was:

quote:

You are, and are.

Unlike you J5...I could give a shit what you think about me. Actually it gives me comfort to know we differ by 180 on almost everything -- you are a nut.

But let's be clear here. You are saying the Chief Justice John Roberts is a liar?

I am saying that Republicans, in general, have little compunction about lying when it serves their interest, short or long term, and John Roberts is a Republican, as you are.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't listen to music, so if I'm in the truck after parts or something, NPR is all I listen to.
NPR does do corrections.... sort of.
They say things like, " such and such was not quite accurate"
And it seems to always be a long time after the report was originally made. I think they want the interest to be on other stories before they put a correction in front of people.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

So Amy Schneider apparently has a girlfriend, and I am puzzled, although it's none of my business one way or the other...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 13231 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Democrats like myself are like NPR, we try to get the facts right and when we don't we'll say so and correct it.

Republicans like Lane are like Fox News, they'll spout what they know to be lies then tell another lie when called on it.

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democrats like myself are like NPR, we try to get the facts right and when we don't we'll say so and correct it.

Republicans like Lane are like Fox News, they'll spout what they know to be lies then tell another lie when called on it.

Jefffive, in regards to ^^^ middlefinger

I think it hilarious that you believe NPR over a statement issued directly from our SCOTUS Chief Justice.

spaceJefffive

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jefffive, in regards to ^^^ middlefinger

I think it hilarious that you believe NPR over a statement issued directly from our SCOTUS Chief Justice.

spaceJefffive

The statement doesn't match his narrative....... So it must be a lie.

Like most democrats he's delusional.....

Posts: 40061 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:

So Amy Schneider apparently has a girlfriend, and I am puzzled, although it's none of my business one way or the other...

Turns out some women ARE are NOT from Venus cause babies don’t come from Uranus.
-Edgar Cummings Longfellow Richard 2022

Posts: 3220 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You didn't refute a single thing I posted about the NPR article or the statements issued by Sotomayor, Gorsuch or Roberts. In fact, you repeated it. NPR never stated that Sotomayor asked Gorsuch to wear a mask. You can imagine that if you like but there was no reporting to that effect and if you read the report, you will see that. The statements issued by the justices does indicate that is what NPR said in the report but if you can find where they said that, post it up. I didn't see it.

And, no. I don't believe Chief Justice Roberts is a liar. I disagree with him on almost everything legally but he is a man of honor, integrity and distinction and I respect him.

This is much ado about nothing, in my opinion. And, dangerous. The SCOTUS, as I noted above, needs to be above the political fray. It's ironic that by issuing the statements refuting the NPR reporting, they have placed themselves in the center of the idiotic political ruckus surrounding masks and the COVID pandemic. By trying to promulgate the proposition that they are a warm and fuzzy bunch, the have done exactly the opposite.

quote:
quote:

quote:

There was a clip of a verbal NPR person saying exactly what I said. I listened to the NPR clip with my own ears...They reported exactly what I just said.

quote:
A trio of Supreme Court justices Wednesday tried to dispel accounts of strife at the high court over covid-related masking, with Justice Sonia Sotomayor and Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. saying they did not ask Justice Neil M. Gorsuch to wear a face covering while on the bench.

The rare statements from the justices seemed aimed at knocking down reporting that Sotomayor, who has health reasons to be especially worried about contracting covid-19, was participating remotely in oral arguments because she was uncomfortable that Gorsuch was not wearing a mask.

The statements did not directly address that, but did dispute some elements of an NPR report that raised the issue.

“Reporting that Justice Sotomayor asked Justice Gorsuch to wear a mask surprised us. It is false. While we may sometimes disagree about the law, we are warm colleagues and friends,” said a joint statement from Sotomayor, one of the court’s most liberal members, and Gorsuch, one of its most conservative.

[Supreme Court blocks Biden’s workplace vaccine rules, allows requirement for health-care workers]
But the report from longtime Supreme Court correspondent Nina Totenberg did not say Sotomayor had made the request. It said that the chief justice, “in some form or other asked the other justices to mask up.” It said Gorsuch’s “continued refusal since then has also meant that Sotomayor has not attended the justices’ weekly conference in person, joining instead by telephone.”

So several hours after the statement from Sotomayor and Gorsuch, Roberts issued his own through the court’s public information office.

“I did not request Justice Gorsuch or any other Justice to wear a mask on the bench,” it said. The release said Roberts would have no additional comment.

Link ^^^

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You didn't refute a single thing I posted about the NPR article or the statements issued by Sotomayor, Gorsuch or Roberts. In fact, you repeated it. NPR never stated that Sotomayor asked Gorsuch to wear a mask. You can imagine that if you like but there was no reporting to that effect and if you read the report, you will see that. The statements issued by the justices does indicate that is what NPR said in the report but if you can find where they said that, post it up. I didn't see it.

And, no. I don't believe Chief Justice Roberts is a liar. I disagree with him on almost everything legally but he is a man of honor, integrity and distinction and I respect him.

This is much ado about nothing, in my opinion.

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Link ^^^

Well, regardless, it proves that Gorsuch is an asshole for knowing his "friend" is immunocompromised and refusing to wear a mask when in close proximity for political theater.

one of us
posted Hide Post
This would be spot-on correct. And, not surprising. Trump appointee.

quote:
quote:

This is much ado about nothing, in my opinion.

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Link ^^^

Well, regardless, it proves that Gorsuch is an asshole for knowing his "friend" is immunocompromised and refusing to wear a mask when in close proximity for political theater.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Justice Thomas was wearing a mask.

Justice Barrett was wearing a mask.

Justice Kavanaugh was wearing a mask.

Chief Justice Roberts was wearing a mask.

Justice Alito was wearing a mask.

Lane, let me ask you a question. You have made clear that you isolated and did everything possible to protect your parents from the virus. If your dad was a SCOTUS justice and your dad was sitting next to Gorsuch during oral arguments, would you want Gorsuch masked up? Would you be incensed by his failure to do so?

one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
MAsk will not help her if she gets exposed
Either she will distance herself or just quits her job
But she is not the brightest puppy in the litter

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NPR advocates fairness and equality regarding gender identification. They don't pander to your belief that folks who have different ideas about gender identity should be condemned and ostracized. And, it's a shame that you do.

quote:

one of us
posted Hide Post
Speaking of the brightest puppy in the litter. That would be just about what you could aspire to, you fucking idiot.

quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
MAsk will not help her if she gets exposed
Either she will distance herself or just quits her job
But she is not the brightest puppy in the litter

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
2020 Read the red below. 2020

quote:

This is much ado about nothing, in my opinion. And, dangerous. The SCOTUS, as I noted above, needs to be above the political fray. It's ironic that by issuing the statements refuting the NPR reporting, they have placed themselves in the center of the idiotic political ruckus surrounding masks and the COVID pandemic. By trying to promulgate the proposition that they are a warm and fuzzy bunch, the have done exactly the opposite.

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Mike,
The bold above is a joint statement from Sotomayor and Gorsuch saying they heard (as did I) NPR report that Sotomayor had asked Gorsuch to wear a mask and that Gorsuch refused. The are refuting NPR.

Link ^^^

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Lane. We've covered this.

Now. Show me the reporting from NPR that states that Sotomayor asked Gorsuch to wear a mask.

I've asked three times now. You have the NPR report. Show all of us where NPR stated that she asked him to wear a mask.

Am I making this simple enough for you?

quote:

quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Mike,
The bold above is a joint statement from Sotomayor and Gorsuch saying they heard (as did I) NPR report that Sotomayor had asked Gorsuch to wear a mask and that Gorsuch refused. The are refuting NPR.

Link ^^^

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Please read slowly. I “heard” the report played as a clip by another news agency. Justices Sotomayor and Gorsuch said they “heard” the report from NPR that said Sotomayor asked Gorsuch……and felt obligated to set the record straight. You obviously did not “hear” it. I did not bother to try and find a transcript of what I and apparently Sotomayor & Gorsuch heard as well.

quote:

Now. Show me the reporting from NPR that states that Sotomayor asked Gorsuch to wear a mask.

I've asked three times now. You have the NPR report. Show all of us where NPR stated that she asked him to wear a mask.

quote:

quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Mike,

Link ^^^

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah. So we have your word on it.

Well, never mind then. Roll Eyes

But, by the way.....just in case you didn't know it. The original link I provided on the NPR report contains the 7 minute oral report that was run on NPR that you keep referring to.....the written article contained in the link is a word for word transcription of the oral recording of the report.....you fucking idiot. I guess you're not remembering it right. It's at the top of the linked article. Listen to it and then come back and tell us that you were wrong.

I'll wait.

quote:
Please read slowly. I “heard” the report played as a clip by another news agency. Justices Sotomayor and Gorsuch said they “heard” the report from NPR that said Sotomayor asked Gorsuch……and felt obligated to set the record straight. You obviously did not “hear” it. I did not bother to try and find a transcript of what I and apparently Sotomayor & Gorsuch heard as well.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Mike,

Link ^^^

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
NPR advocates fairness and equality regarding gender identification. They don't pander to your belief that folks who have different ideas about gender identity should be condemned and ostracized. And, it's a shame that you do.

quote:

Great opinion coming from a guy who charges people hundreds of dollars an hour for 'advice' but hires illegals to cut his grass, clean his house and feed his kids because they are cheaper than US citizens and that allows him to take no responsibility for how he conducts life.

You can put a dress on and get a boob job. You'll never be a woman and neither will anyone else who does such. If you have identity issues see a doctor and get some appropriate psych meds.

~Ann

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Ann. But, I don't charge by the hour. And, I pay a fair wage for a fair day of work to the folks that are available to cut my lawn and clean my house and unlike you, I don't concern myself with their immigration status, just the quality of their work. As for feeding my kids, I've done that on my own and sent them to college and beyond. I assume from your posts that you've never been able to locate anybody that wanted to procreate with you or if you have, none of them want anything to do with you at this point since you never mention it.

As for the boob job, I don't need one or a dress but maybe you'd do better if you explored both.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Great opinion coming from a guy who charges people hundreds of dollars an hour for 'advice' but hires illegals to cut his grass, clean his house and feed his kids because they are cheaper than US citizens and that allows him to take no responsibility for how he conducts life.

You can put a dress on and get a boob job. You'll never be a woman and neither will anyone else who does such. If you have identity issues see a doctor and get some appropriate psych meds.

one of us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, Ann you can look Mitchell up in the Texas Bar Directory. He's no Clark Gable.

More importantly, when we take this all back in November I'd like to see public funding for this arm of the DNC dry up faster than a puddle on a hot Texas summer afternoon.

Posts: 3972 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote