THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

FU Putin. You can hit AR with all the denial of service attacks you want, like Ukraine we won't cower to you. Slava Ukraini.

Page 1 2 

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ukrainian invasion Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted
This will be messy.
What will this do for the geopolitical map?

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27494 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
This will be messy.

The ukraine has already been a Russian province before right? So what?

Hopefully Russia will retake Chechnya and Afghanistan too.

Posts: 7426 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
This will be messy.

Best guess is it will largely destroy Russia's economy and may well bring Putin down if the sanctions hit the oligarchs hard enough.

Which causes a HUGE mess in what remains.

Putin won't try to take all of Ukraine, just the flat parts east of the Dneiper River. Just how much taking that costs him is the question; I hope we do all we can to make it very costly.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 6821 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Europe can't afford Russia to take to big a hit. I would be surprised if Europe doesn't take a half step back.

one of us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
If NATO supports Ukraine then Russia will stop the flow of gas and oil to Europe. The potential exists for a huge mess and Biden will decide hwo far US will get involved.

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Sooner or later Donbass will be in Russia or totally autonomous zone
Ukraine got no chance
This is Russia’s sphere and we just piss in the wind

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Biden seems to have let Russia have Ukraine and sending a small showing to neighboring Nato countries.
Seems Russia wants to show that this is their playground and for the US to keep out. Why has Europe sent the message that this is ok with them? What is the right move for countries who want to support freedom in the world?

Posts: 27494 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Europe is in Russia back pocket.

Germany gets its oil and natural gas from Russia. Germany is the world’s largest importer of Natural Gas; likewise, Austria which gets all it’s natural gas from Russia.

Allowing Ukraine to fall will only strengthen Russia’s strategic energy advantage over Western Europe.

Think about it. Western Europe is too dependent on Russian oil and natural gas to stop Russia.

Posts: 5598 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
yep Germany went green and are now fucked.

other countries are falling right in line with what Trump called them out on.

2 planes from here, 4 f-16's from there..LOL
there won't be enough planes to bother sending fuel they can get it from a roadside gas station and not even cause a dent in the local supply.

BTW uncle buttons has also done dick about it, his big hit to Russia?
cut off their ability to send ammo here ensuring their troops have plenty.
thanks sleepy Joe.

Posts: 4405 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Interesting to see how weather plays into this invasion.
Looks pretty cold and wet there now.
Will not be fun.

Posts: 2949 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden seems to have let Russia have Ukraine and sending a small showing to neighboring Nato countries.
Seems Russia wants to show that this is their playground and for the US to keep out. Why has Europe sent the message that this is ok with them? What is the right move for countries who want to support freedom in the world?

Just like Obama did!

Posts: 40061 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden will decide hwo far US will get involved.

The scariest part.

Posts: 40061 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eezridr:
Interesting to see how weather plays into this invasion.
Looks pretty cold and wet there now.
Will not be fun.

Russians are a tough lot, trust me on that one

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.

“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
When Kamala takes over when Biden taps out because of health reasons it will be scary. She is a politician and not a leader.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Fascinating how the republicans are going ape shit on this, blaming everything on the democrats.

They seem to have forgotten their very Chimpy face Bush 2.

He invaded Iraq.

Destroyed the country, created ISIS, and and now forgotten!

That stupid idiot and his master, Cheney, should be treated as criminals against humanity!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 60341 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I don’t blame Bush for invading.

I blame him for thinking invading without a plan afterwards would solve much of anything.

Invading and killing Saddam, and telling the Iraqis “Fix your own house and don’t make us come back” was one option, the other would have been to do the nation building from day 1 and have a coherent plan to do so.

He had neither plan, actually no plan.

He was incompetent.

We would have been better served to find some prominent Iraqi of relatively moderate ideals and made him… Emir.

Posts: 7844 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Interestingly, I did not think I would see it, but our prime minister indicated today that we would be sending troops if russia invades Ukraine.
That tends to indicate to me that there is some mood behind the scenes to build a coalition with and outside of Nato. Possibly more world determination than is being outwardly exhibited.

Posts: 2901 | Location: North Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Europe is investing heavily in renewables. The UK was at 43% renewable in 2020 and its climbing every month.

Russia needs the foreign currency their exports bring every bit as much as Europe currently needs the fossil fuels Russia produces.

The west spent several decades trying to contain and undermine Russian expansion into Eastern Europe yet now we say we don’t care?

Where are all those who were ragging on wheezy for cutting Afghanistan adrift? Y’all seem quite happy to do the same for Ukrain.

Posts: 6363 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a personnel view, but Putin and co have been little shits for a long time. Thier www war and attempts to undermine other nations politically have been appalling. Im all for the world cutting them off at the knees and if it gos as far as his regime falling to internal conflict, then so be it.

Posts: 2901 | Location: North Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shanks, I think that’s a bit shortsighted.

I think a lot of Putin’s international behavior is an attempt to distract Russians from some of their serious internal issues.

The USSR fell due to economic issues with central government control and mismanagement.

Putin is spending a lot of money on military tech and a relatively large standing army.

If there is serious internal discord, and it goes so far as civil war, their military can make a real mess that goes beyond their borders.

While I don’t disagree with you that their failure to be good neighbors internationally is a problem, destabilizing Russia to the point of civil war serves no one well.

Frankly, I’m more worried that Putin is so enamored of shiny weapons and power that he could destabilize the country on his own.

When he talks, it’s pretty clear that instability is something he worries about.

Posts: 7844 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe you are right. My opinion in this is not strong. Dont get me wrong, Im not advocating such an approach. But equally I feel he has anything that comes to him on this.
I think if I let my frustration speak, Russia has been a negative nation thats caused problems for the world for all of my 48 years. Im personally just sick and tired of thier behaviour, when it would be far easier to become a decent contributor too the world.

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
My opinion is that the USA and Russia will ally again one day — against China.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 31242 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
It's quite interesting and concerning that the 0biden administration is so concerned about a foreign country having sovereign borders but lets MILLIONS of illegals from all over the world bumrush ours. Not only that, pays them, coaches them on how to 'beat the system' and also relocates them to our cities on taxpayers dime.

~Ann

Posts: 17371 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
It's quite interesting and concerning that the 0biden administration is so concerned about a foreign country having sovereign borders but lets MILLIONS of illegals from all over the world bumrush ours. Not only that, pays them, coaches them on how to 'beat the system' and also relocates them to our cities on taxpayers dime.

It’s sickening.

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 31242 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
“My opinion is that the USA and Russia will ally again one day — against China.“

And you are a lame-brained idiot. The fact is, Russia and China are make mutual
overtures as you penned your idiocy.

Your fat-assed goofball took the Chinese on in a stupid trade war. With Trump and you freaks running around and screaming your brains outs, do you think that China will trust this country again? Fool.

Posts: 7756 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
“My opinion is that the USA and Russia will ally again one day — against China.“

Your fat-assed goofball took the Chinese on in a stupid trade war. With Trump and you freaks running around and screaming your brains outs, do you think that China will trust this country again? Fool.

Chinks never trusted us ever so what’s your point?
They are Commies if you have not noticed and they steal every intellectual property and any tech advanced product

“ Hávamál”

one of us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Listen, you Russian freak, both China and Russia see America as weak, all because of the domestic divisions and the attempted coup in this country. They see America ripe for the picking because of the domestic mess in this country. And you, a damn Russian and the Orange Buffoon keep promoting that division by continuing the Big Lie.

one of us
posted Hide Post
they see us as weak because the moron in charge gave them permission to roll into the Ukraine.

he also gave them a list of 17 things he didn't want them cyber attacking leaving everything else wide open to extortion.

then he gave a list of shit America wouldn't blow up when the surgical strikes happened.
that was just a list of safe places for Putin to station his troops.

anyway when Russia rolls in they are only going half way across the country and then stopping and digging in to keep what they took.

Posts: 4405 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Listen, you Russian freak, both China and Russia see America as weak, all because of the domestic divisions and the attempted coup in this country. They see America ripe for the picking because of the domestic mess in this country. And you, a damn Russian and the Orange Buffoon keep promoting that division by continuing the Big Lie.

You funny little man…

“ Hávamál”

Administrator
posted Hide Post
America has become irrelevant!

Lost every war they started!

Got their arse handed to them by every little Dick, Tom and Harry!

Not to mention every Nguin, Mullah and Mustafa! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 60341 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Lots of short-term deals are cut when short-term mutual benefits can be had that also hurt mutual enemies. Been the way of the world since inception. Means little. We partake regularly.

But, when you boil it down to the nut-cutting…China’s goal is world domination. Russia does not want to be ruled by China…just as it did not want to be ruled by Hitler. In the end Russia has more in common with the USA than China.

Your problem is always not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Russia can see a commensal globe with the USA in the long-term. Anyone who sees commensalism with China is the real fool. Yessir, I see it highly likely that Russia and the USA ally in the future against China.

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

It takes 2 to be divided. I see zero unity effort from the left.

And, you bought in to the only real coup attempt I saw. The scary part was that it got close to working.

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
You just suck up any right wing whacko crap and spew it back. Most of this is bull shit and a result of you loons seeing Trump low towing to Putin.

“Yah, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Lots of short-term deals are cut when short-term mutual benefits can be had that also hurt mutual enemies. Been the way of the world since inception. Means little. We partake regularly.

But, when you boil it down to the nut-cutting…China’s goal is world domination. Russia does not want to be ruled by China…just as it did not want to be ruled by Hitler. In the end Russia has more in common with the USA than China.

Russia can see a commensal globe with the USA in the long-term. Anyone who sees commensalism with China is the real fool. Yessir, I see it highly likely that Russia and the USA ally in the future against China.“

Prior to Trump, you were anti-communist and anti-Putin. What is about you that adores these Strongman Leaders?” And, oh, the irony of you accusing me of not being able to see the forest for the trees. If one was to look at prior posts, you would see that it was me that applied that phrase to you numerous times.

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
You just suck up any right wing whacko crap and spew it back. Most of this is bull shit and a result of you loons seeing Trump low towing to Putin.

“Yah, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Lots of short-term deals are cut when short-term mutual benefits can be had that also hurt mutual enemies. Been the way of the world since inception. Means little. We partake regularly.

Russia can see a commensal globe with the USA in the long-term. Anyone who sees commensalism with China is the real fool. Yessir, I see it highly likely that Russia and the USA ally in the future against China.“

Prior to Trump, you were anti-communist and anti-Putin. What is about you that adores these Strongman Leaders?” And, oh, the irony of you accusing me of not being able to see the forest for the trees. If one was to look at prior posts, you would see that it was me that applied that phrase to you numerous times.

The only problem is/was that you are/were always proven wrong.

Any day now right??? rotflmo

Anybody that lives in and supports the local government of Portland…serves as the epitome of not being able to see the forest for the trees. I hope your Rolex doesn’t quit working. Wink

spaceSC

J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
This Russia Ukraine EU is Mexican stand-off and game of chess at the same time
Ukraine territorial integrity is shot because Donbas is all Russian descent thus they ( Ukraine ) will never rule it
Prime example is EU granting Kosovo to Albanian nationals ( who were actually late immigrants in that territory) as it was always Serbian territory for thousand plus years

“ Hávamál”

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
This will be messy.

The ukraine has already been a Russian province before right? So what?

Hopefully Russia will retake Chechnya and Afghanistan too.

Texas was a Mexican province, let's give it back as well. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1030 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Alaska was a Russian possession as well, from that end.

Russia was in charge of the USSR.

Russia determined what was part of Ukraine when the province was formed.

Russia agreed to the Budapest accord, where they guaranteed that the territory of Ukraine would be guaranteed by them.

Lets reverse the situation.

If the US was trying to put troops in Ukraine, and was threatening to invade the rest of the country, what would Russia be doing?

one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Ultimately it’s fun to watch everyone flexing muscles and stupid at the same time and that goes for all sides while Ukraine is squashed in the middle not knowing what to do

“ Hávamál”

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

Me too! No,border is more important to me than ours!

But then again I ain't sponsored by the military industrial complex....Nor do I need to deflect from a failed administration.....

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

They see us as weak when we have a democrat admin.......when Obama was president ...well that's when Putin moved...then you morons elected goofy joe and guess what????