Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

There is no end in sight with this pandemic mess. Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Late to shut down, first to reopen, Georgia reports its highest daily death toll

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...17VLU9?ocid=msedgdhp

US attempt to reopen schools sends thousands of students, staff home as COVID spreads

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...17X74O?ocid=msedgdhp

President Donald Trump and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos have mostly waved off the situation unraveling this week in states like Georgia, Alabama, Indiana and Tennessee, where schools opened their doors after a months-long hiatus due to the pandemic -- only to quickly backtrack as soon as infections popped back up.

Trump and DeVos have demanded that schools stay open full-time and threatened to pull federal funding if the institutions fail to do so. At a White House event this week, DeVos made no mention of the crisis in Georgia and elsewhere and said families shouldn't be held "captive to other people's fears or agendas."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...17Xkf0?ocid=msedgdhp

One in three Americans say they won't get coronavirus vaccine: poll

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality: Resistance is Futile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 12395 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CV-19 deaths in New York - 32,787
CV-19 deaths in New Jersey - 15,893
CV-19 deaths in Georgia - 4,538

Seems Georgia is doing considerably better on a per capita basis than either New York or New Jersey. Hummmm, maybe Kemp is far smarter that you give him credit.

But I agree the pandemic isn't going to disappear and it's impossible to hide from it regardless of your political persuasion or orientation.

coffee

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You know better than this, ME -

Those who sell the fear are also selling the pill. I get that you're supporting it because they are on your side of the spectrum that you pretend doesn't exist, but I hope you're at the very least being honest with yourself.

Fear is a liar.

Posts: 51204 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems Georgia is doing considerably better on a per capita basis

Not according to the article, which you didn't read.

But, that sorta misses the point, which is the USA leads the world in cases and deaths for a reason.

Human behavior. This pandemic has reveled something we knew was sinister all along, yet cultivated and cherished vigorously by conservative culture.

https://indianexpress.com/arti...dividuality-6551664/

Pope Francis decries pandemic’s culture of individuality
Francis, speaking at his Wednesday audience called on the faithful to “overcome our personal and collective individualism” as experts work to find a cure for the coronavirus, “which hit us all indiscriminately.”

Pope Francis has denounced a culture of individuality revealed by the pandemic, which has sacrificed the care of the weakest members of society.

Francis, speaking at his Wednesday audience called on the faithful to “overcome our personal and collective individualism” as experts work to find a cure for the coronavirus, “which hit us all indiscriminately.”

The pontiff said that ‘’the pandemic has revealed how vulnerable and interconnected we all are,” while also making us “more aware of the spread within our societies of a false, individualistic way of thinking, one that rejects human dignity and relationships, views persons as consumer goods and creates a ‘throw-away’ culture.”

He called on people to “look with care at our brothers and sisters, especially those who suffer,’’ and recognize “human dignity in every person, whatever their race, language or condition.”

https://catholic-sf.org/news/p...idualism-is-illusory

Pope Francis warns Catholics that individualism is 'illusory'

“Now more than ever the claim to focus everything on ourselves is illusory – to make individualism the guiding principle of society has proved to be illusory,” Francis said June 20.

In a speech to health and emergency workers from northern Italy – the part of the country worst-affected by COVID-19 – Pope Francis warned that after the pandemic, it will be easy “to fall back into this illusion.”

“It is easy to quickly forget that we need others, someone who takes care of us, who gives us courage. Forgetting that we all need a Father who holds out his hand.”

Praying to God the Father, invoking him, “is not an illusion,” he stated. “Illusion is to think of doing without it!”

“Prayer is the soul of hope,” he added.

The pope said following the tragedy of the coronavirus pandemic, Catholics must look to the future with the commitment to rebuild on a foundation of love.
“In this way, we will be able to get out of this crisis spiritually and morally stronger; and this depends on the conscience and responsibility of each of us,” he stated. “Not alone, however, but together and with the grace of God.”

Pope Francis spoke to the group of doctors, nurses, health workers, clerics, civil authorities, and representatives of the mountain infantry from the Italian region of Lombardy in an audience at the Vatican.

Also present at the meeting were priests and consecrated men and women from north Italy, and representatives from Rome’s Spallanzani Hospital, where COVID-19 patients are still receiving treatment.

During the coronavirus emergency, doctors, nurses, and other medical workers “have been a visible sign of humanity that warms the heart,” the pope said.

Posts: 12395 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

More testing equals more cases "found"!

Posts: 38769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yessir - I am 100% positive that if they did more IQ tests, they would find more morons....

Posts: 51204 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:

More testing equals more cases "found"!

I get it. No more testing, then your denial is complete.

one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Hawaii blew up despite being shut down and quarantined for months

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 12011 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tasunkawitko:
Yessir - I am 100% positive that if they did more IQ tests, they would find more morons....

animal

Posts: 38769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This will play out like every other pandemic. Herd immunity will emerge, the virus will mutate to a less virulent strain, and the weak will die. Life will go on. Masks and quarantines only delay the inevitable. If there is a reliable vaccine developed that could be a game changer. Standard medical practice will alter to support recovery. But remember so-called Flu vaccines only work about half the time. Constantly mutating pathogens are the bugger to predict.

Posts: 2628 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here's the way it works:

The pandemic has its way, the economy tanks, schools close or go online, unemployment will remain at record highs, the USA continues to lead the world in cases and deaths, for a loooong time.

or

The pandemic doesn't have its way, the economy recovers slowly, schools may reopen with precautions, job ops return, and the USA joins other developed nations in shared responsibility on behalf of each other.

one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
Here's the way it works:

The pandemic has its way, the economy tanks, schools close or go online, unemployment will remain at record highs, the USA continues to lead the world in cases and deaths, for a loooong time.

or

The pandemic doesn't have its way, the economy recovers slowly, schools may reopen with precautions, job ops return, and the USA joins other developed nations in shared responsibility on behalf of each other.

Go pound sand and shit bricks Engine
Life will go on without you
Enjoy your basement

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.

“ Hávamál”

Posts: 12011 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Neither of those options are anything more then a guess Kabob.
They are continually changing what they know about the virus.

one of us
posted Hide Post
And when the opening occurs our economy will come roaring back! Unless you idiot types get goofy Joe and old mattress back elected.....

one of us
posted Hide Post
The problem is, as usual, many haven't come to terms with reality.

If you did, you would be focusing on mitigating the pandemic rather than bitching about the economy.

There is no way the economy will recover, no matter how hard you push it, until this pandemic is under control.

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
And the pandemic will ONLY be under control when 60-70% are immune by either natural infection and recovery or by vaccination. NOTHING else is going to stop it. The curve is flat enough...no hospitals are overwhelmed. The vulnerable should isolate. In fact anyone who chooses should isolate—forever if so desired.

But just leave the rest of us the hell alone! Life WILL go on.

Lane

Progressives don’t just have disdain for Conservatives...they loathe the very ground they walk on.

Posts: 28074 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And if you knew jack shit about managing anything you'd know there are always compromises. You can't tank an economy because far more will suffer terribly, even to the point of suicide, with desperation and hopelessness. Everything is not black or white. Hard decisions have to be made in order to balance outcomes. This is a novel virus that doesn't conform to pre-conceived paradigms. The whole world is engaged in on-the-job training. Sure, we all need to practice logical means of distancing, masking, and reduce crowds. Are demonstrators and rioters a problem? Yep. Are people at the beach congregating a problem? Yep. State and government leaders are trying to find ways to balance risks. Lead, follow, or get out of the fucking way.

quote:

If you did, you would be focusing on mitigating the pandemic rather than bitching about the economy.

There is no way the economy will recover, no matter how hard you push it, until this pandemic is under control.

Posts: 2628 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And don't forget! If by some very strange reason Goofy Joe and Matress Back are elected the pandemic will virtually cease to exist......

one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
And Engine Kabob will be a minister of information...

“ Hávamál”

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
And the pandemic will ONLY be under control when 60-70% are immune by either natural infection and recovery or by vaccination. NOTHING else is going to stop it. The curve is flat enough...no hospitals are overwhelmed. The vulnerable should isolate. In fact anyone who chooses should isolate—forever if so desired.

US coronavirus: Herd immunity attempts would lead to massive death tolls

https://www.msn.com/en-us/heal...17X2iD?ocid=msedgdhp

If the United States allowed coronavirus infections to run rampant to achieve possible herd immunity, the death toll would be massive, especially among vulnerable people, the nation's top infectious doctor said.

"If everyone contracted it, even with the relatively high percentage of people without symptoms ... a lot of people are going to die," Fauci said.

At least 167,298 people have died in the US from coronavirus, Johns Hopkins University reported Friday.

Herd immunity is reached when around 70% to 90% of a population becomes immune to a disease either through infection and recovery or vaccination. When that happens, the disease is less likely to spread to people who aren't immune because there just aren't enough infectious carriers to reach them.

It is still unclear whether survivors of Covid-19 have immunity, though some have still suggested that allowing Covid-19 to plow through populations might help reach herd immunity more quickly if possible -- but it would be a disaster

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
And if you knew jack shit about managing anything you'd know there are always compromises.

Well then, compromise.

I don't need to know jack shit. I just need to know who to listen to and who to not listen to.

I choose Fauci. IMO, anyone who advocates herd immunity other than by means of vaccine is worse than an idiot; Incompetent or malevolent, or both.

one of us
Picture of Joe from So. Cal.
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bitching about the economy? I wonder if you'd be singing the same song if you were one of the millions whose livelihood was completely erased, at risk of losing their home, or was suffering from depression?

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't need to know jack shit. I just need to know who to listen to and who to not listen to.

Amazing.

If you don't know jack shit then how do you know when you are being told the right thing. Looks like a rerun of your climate change stuff.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 14 September 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe from So. Cal.:
quote:

Bitching about the economy? I wonder if you'd be singing the same song if you were one of the millions whose livelihood was completely erased, at risk of losing their home, or was suffering from depression?

Tens of millions.

Its the proverbial 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Posts: 2163 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If the United States allowed coronavirus infections to run rampant to achieve possible herd immunity, the death toll would be massive, especially among vulnerable people, the nation's top infectious doctor said.

"If everyone contracted it, even with the relatively high percentage of people without symptoms ... a lot of people are going to die," Fauci said.

At least 167,298 people have died in the US from coronavirus, Johns Hopkins University reported Friday.

Herd immunity is reached when around 70% to 90% of a population becomes immune to a disease either through infection and recovery or vaccination. When that happens, the disease is less likely to spread to people who aren't immune because there just aren't enough infectious carriers to reach them.

It is still unclear whether survivors of Covid-19 have immunity, though some have still suggested that allowing Covid-19 to plow through populations might help reach herd immunity more quickly if possible -- but it would be a disaster

I laugh when you post bogus BS like this.

1) you better damn well hope people get immunity from natural infection...at least for decent number of months...cause if they don’t...vaccines AIN’T going to work.

2) “Attempt at herd immunity” Herd immunity is already under way. And in the end...it will be what stops the pandemic. Herd immunity speed can definitely can definitely be augmented by vaccination...but make no mistake about it...just like every pandemic in history...it will be herd immunity that prevails—nothing else.

Lane

Progressives don’t just have disdain for Conservatives...they loathe the very ground they walk on.

Posts: 28074 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike McGuire:
quote:

Amazing.

If you don't know jack shit then how do you know when you are being told the right thing. Looks like a rerun of your climate change stuff.

This is why folks like this will stand patiently in line for their serving of Reverend Jim's refreshing cup of Kool Aid.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike McGuire:
quote:

Amazing.

Sometimes it takes a while, like with you for example, to realize the jack shit you "know" is practically worthless.

So, it's consider the source.

The thing is that some folks have their head full of jack shit, and somehow can't sort things out of the muddle.

So, I'm glad I'm not a victim of jack shit, like you.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I laugh when you post bogus BS like this.

1) you better damn well hope people get immunity from natural infection...at least for decent number of months...cause if they don’t...[b]vaccines AIN’T going to work.

2) “Attempt at herd immunity” Herd immunity is already under way. And in the end...it will be what stops the pandemic. Herd immunity speed can definitely can definitely be augmented by vaccination...but make no mistake about it...just like every pandemic in history...it will be herd immunity that prevails—nothing else.

So to avoid repeating myself, this response is to the highlighted part above.

FYI, I don't laugh at the bogus BS you post. I cringe because you ought to know better, and it represents a much bigger picture and attitude, and it's a response to Trump's dog whistle.

#1 I do damn well count on herd immunity. From what I've read that you say, you and I count on antibodies to develop in most people from both infection and vaccine - preferably vaccine IMO.

#2 You have advocated herd immunity by infections - allowing the virus to plow through the population. That's where we depart agreement. That's cruel and inhumane. Also, because of attitude many in the USA will choose to not get the vaccine. Hopefully infections in that group will fill the gap in percentages to get herd immunity.

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
#2 You have advocated herd immunity by infections - allowing the virus to plow through the population. That's where we depart agreement. That's cruel and inhumane. Also, because of attitude many in the USA will probably not get the vaccine. Hopefully infections will fill the gap in percentages to get herd immunity.

I advocate for those who are highly vulnerable to isolate the best they can and take care of their health. I advocate for the rest to use good common sense hygiene, look after their general health, and carry on life as normal as possible.

Natural infection and resolution through the younger generations (40 and less)...puts us way ahead of the curve when vaccination comes. The vulnerable should be the first to get vaccinated.

The influenza virus is more dangerous for young kids and about equal for 16-40.

Lane

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe from So. Cal.:
quote:

Tens of millions.

Its the proverbial 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Singing what song? Seems to me it's the same song we're all singing, just different key. We all want those tens of millions back to work, their homes safe, and families safe, and happy.

I don't know of anyone singing the tune otherwise.

Some however are saying that it's a direct cause and effect relationship with the virus. The virus is the cause and the economy is one of the effects. Deal with the cause and the effect will follow. Some if not most "conservatives" have it flipped somehow, and it's not making sense - except for the yuge factor of ideology. That's the force-fit causing the FACT that the USA leads the world in cases and deaths, which by the end if the year will likely be over 300,000, and way over half million before a vaccine can render herd immunity.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
#2 You have advocated herd immunity by infections - allowing the virus to plow through the population. That's where we depart agreement. That's cruel and inhumane. Also, because of attitude many in the USA will probably not get the vaccine. Hopefully infections will fill the gap in percentages to get herd immunity.

I advocate for those who are highly vulnerable to isolate the best they can and take care of their health. I advocate for the rest to use good common sense hygiene, look after their general health, and carry on life as normal as possible.

Natural infection and resolution through the younger generations (40 and less)...puts us way ahead of the curve when vaccination comes. The vulnerable should be the first to get vaccinated.

The influenza virus is more dangerous for young kids and about equal for 16-40.

You HAVE changed your "tune" somewhat over the course of your dog whistle responses and advocacy.

I'm glad to see that you are not as rigid presuppositionist as I thought - just thick.

In general though, your "tune" is still herd immunity by infections, and allowing the virus to plow. You just tone it down a bit, but still the "individual responsibility" part is loud and clear. You miss, intentionally, the community part and the responsibility to others. Good boy.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Magine has finally lost it all. Maybe sun stroke from imaginary global heating animal

Posts: 7046 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 14 September 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been suffering in the heat lately, trying to progress on my projects and staying off the streets.

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTW, this article is related to this topic and part of my concern.

The FACT that Fauci is threatened says a lot about this country, in addition to the cases and death stats.

Fauci slammed Tucker Carlson, saying he 'triggers some of the crazies' to attack him and that it's 'ridiculous' that he needs personal security to protect him

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...id=anaheim-ntp-feeds

one of us
posted Hide Post
Speaking of shared concerns, of "singing the same song" it seems to me that this pandemic and the multi-level consequences and the cultural/societal factors that it has brought to light, there is more to worry about with it all than merely the end game of the pandemic.

It shows the raw meat core of a much deeper problem that has festered in this country starting long before the new virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...17ZNRB?ocid=msedgdhp

What America can learn from the fall of the Roman republic

If you were a Roman citizen around, say, 200 BC, you probably would have assumed Rome was going to last forever.

At the time, Rome was the greatest republic in human history, and its institutions had proven resilient through invasions and all kinds of disasters. But the foundations of Rome started to weaken less than a century later, and by 27 BC the republic had collapsed entirely.

The story of Rome’s fall is both complicated and relatively straightforward: The state became too big and chaotic; the influence of money and private interests corrupted public institutions; and social and economic inequalities became so large that citizens lost faith in the system altogether and gradually fell into the arms of tyrants and demagogues.

If all of that sounds familiar, well, that’s because the parallels to our current political moment are striking. Edward Watts, a historian at the University of California San Diego, published a 2018 book titled Mortal Republic that carefully lays out what went wrong in ancient Rome — and how the lessons of its decline might help save fledgling republics like the United States today.

one of us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Speaking of shared concerns, of "singing the same song" it seems to me that this pandemic and the multi-level consequences and the cultural/societal factors that it has brought to light, there is more to worry about with it all than merely the end game of the pandemic.

It shows the raw meat core of a much deeper problem that has festered in this country starting long before the new virus.

If you were a Roman citizen around, say, 200 BC, you probably would have assumed Rome was going to last forever.

At the time, Rome was the greatest republic in human history, and its institutions had proven resilient through invasions and all kinds of disasters. But the foundations of Rome started to weaken less than a century later, and by 27 BC the republic had collapsed entirely.

The story of Rome’s fall is both complicated and relatively straightforward: The state became too big and chaotic; the influence of money and private interests corrupted public institutions; and social and economic inequalities became so large that citizens lost faith in the system altogether and gradually fell into the arms of tyrants and demagogues.

If all of that sounds familiar, well, that’s because the parallels to our current political moment are striking. Edward Watts, a historian at the University of California San Diego, published a 2018 book titled Mortal Republic that carefully lays out what went wrong in ancient Rome — and how the lessons of its decline might help save fledgling republics like the United States today.

Reason why Rome fell was because people stopped paying taxes. They could no longer afford the pensions of the Roman veterans so people left the Army.

Rome grew because of the fear it gave to other nations like Egypt, Greece and Western Europe. Egypt had the choice of giving Rome the majority of their annual crop yields or be destroyed.

America is falling from within due to the Left. Our millennial's are the most spoiled people on the planet. Pick up a current US History book and look at what has been deleted.

We have a large group that does not believe in the Constitution. Conservatives have to get back involved in education. Liberals have taken over Universities and have promoted their agenda.

America will last but it will be different. How many Liberals do you think are in the US Military.

Majority of the military is made up of Rural Americans that swore to protect the Constitution.

At some point the silent majority will take control and protect America.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Capt. Purvis,

Everything you said applies to Australia, it is identical.

one of us
Picture of RaySendero
posted Hide Post
quote:

..... I'm not a victim of jack shit,

Now that's funny!

True - The Enema isn't a victim;
He spews shit for everyone else!

________
Ray

Posts: 1783 | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:
quote:

Reason why Rome fell was because people stopped paying taxes. They could no longer afford the pensions of the Roman veterans so people left the Army.

Rome grew because of the fear it gave to other nations like Egypt, Greece and Western Europe. Egypt had the choice of giving Rome the majority of their annual crop yields or be destroyed.

America is falling from within due to the Left. Our millennial's are the most spoiled people on the planet. Pick up a current US History book and look at what has been deleted.

We have a large group that does not believe in the Constitution. Conservatives have to get back involved in education. Liberals have taken over Universities and have promoted their agenda.

America will last but it will be different. How many Liberals do you think are in the US Military.

Majority of the military is made up of Rural Americans that swore to protect the Constitution.

At some point the silent majority will take control and protect America.

Whatever. People make up their own Jack Shit about history, etc., to fit their ideological perspective.

We do agree that there is trouble in the state of affairs, which has been brewing for a long time.

Quote:

"At some point the silent majority will take control and protect America."

IMO, that's a big clue. Apparently you are among those old blowhards with ARs strapped around their necks fantasying themselves as patriots and ready to preserve the Republic by starting or advocating a civil war for the sake of your ideology.

You never consider that you are the problem.

one of us
posted Hide Post
okay so how do I handle this.

I have silicone in my lungs and don't breathe so well.
I'm also 55.
this means I stay home and avoid the virus right.
so how do I pay my bills?
I can't get food stamps since I'm a white male.
I don't qualify for disability.
I don't get unemployment since that run out a year back.
I can't get a job since most everything is in lock down.

where does that leave me?
if I don't go out in the world and work where/when I can I lose my home and everything else leaving a wife and kids behind.
if I do go out and work I get the virus and die leaving a wife and kids behind.

so which choice do I make?
help me out here.

Posts: 3728 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote