Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden presser was like Disneys Fantasia Login/Join 
one of us
posted
I hope you did not waste your time watching Sleepy Joe in Fantasia. He was in a country I have no familiarity with. He was beyond full of himself and called failures successes.
Reminds of most NFL coaches.

I have never seen such a bizarre performance. He made up more stories than I thought were out there.

You would have thought that Walter is the president of the dis-united states....

Posts: 9399 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
He was more full of sh** than a Christmas turkey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 31480 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
So are you saying that he lied more than Trump in his press conferences? That's impressive if true. Remarkable really if true but I am skeptical.

Mike

Posts: 19536 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Well, he’s got one term is all he got
He is ten times worse then Trump , total clusterfuck… sure sure, he is Democrat and he gets pass on everything but the disaster he is , they can’t hide…
People are not stupid…

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
So are you saying that he lied more than Trump in his press conferences? That's impressive if true. Remarkable really if true but I am skeptical.

The longest press conference in Presidential history, he just cogently answered every question and, remarkably, didn't childishly insult anybody.

No surprise Republicans didn't like it.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 6827 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
No insults? Surely you jest. Did he at least make fun of someone handicapped or accuse a member of his own team who is far smarter and more competent than him of being stupid and incompetent?

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
No insults? Surely you jest. Did he at least make fun of someone handicapped or accuse a member of his own team of being stupid and incompetent?

Nope, completely unpresidential. Didn't run out in a snit because of a hard question or anything.

Posts: 6827 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Damn if Presidential press conferences are not going to have the histrionics of a heavyweight fight weigh in what’s the point?

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Damn if Presidential press conferences are not going to have the histrionics of a heavyweight fight weigh in what’s the point?

Well, it gives delusional Republicans something new to piss and moan about...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Beyond full of himself? Called successes failures? A bizzare performance?

You must have been watching a re-run of a presidential presser from 2018, not the one that occurred today.

Delusional cult member.

quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I hope you did not waste your time watching Sleepy Joe in Fantasia. He was in a country I have no familiarity with. He was beyond full of himself and called failures successes.
Reminds of most NFL coaches.

I have never seen such a bizarre performance. He made up more stories than I thought were out there.

You would have thought that Walter is the president of the dis-united states....

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 12007 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

The longest press conference in Presidential history, he just cogently answered every question and, remarkably, didn't childishly insult anybody.

Jeeze..... That press conference was completely choreographed. Pre selected questions, pre selected reporters to question. Did you not notice the old fool flipping pages to get the answers to the pre selected questions????

And the goofy old bastard vapor locked four times.

He didn't insult anyone but himself......

Posts: 40100 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
quote:

Jeeze..... That press conference was completely choreographed. Pre selected questions, pre selected reporters to question. Did you not notice the old fool flipping pages to get the answers to the pre selected questions????

He took questions from over 20 reporters, I guess he got over that dementia ya'll were worried about.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Isn’t the whole American political system a reality show??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 60515 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can anybody imagine The Orange Turd fielding and answering 187 questions?

Did he answer that many in his entire term?

one of us
posted Hide Post
he answered that many on the way to the helicopter.

doesn't anybody actually watch what the hell is ging on other than waiting for the joy and joy show to come on during coffee and eggs time down to the old folks home.

Posts: 4419 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I did not watch the speech. I always find it interesting how person A can see the something and describe it in b terms. Person X can see the exact same thing and described it in c terms.

The Biden Boys see a competent, level headed leader. The opposition sees a mentally slowing old man. I find this tragically funny. Makes me wonder about the eye witness testimony I am taking tomorrow and Friday.

Posts: 5845 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh, I won't argue that Biden hasn't lost a step. But, he's not a narcissistic, mentally ill person like Trump.

I watched the whole presser at work and I was surprised by well he did. Sometimes he makes me cringe and it no doubt relates to his age. Frankly, I think what everybody saw yesterday was a well-prepared, well-rested Biden. When he's tired, he doesn't do as well.....like most older folks. But, still light years ahead of the danger posed by a pathological liar who tried to overturn the last presidential election results and fomented a riot that resulted in the takeover of the Capitol of the United States of America.

I never understood how anybody could support Trump in the first place. How anybody could continue to support him after what happened last January 6 pretty much defies belief.

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I did not watch the speech. I always find it interesting how person A can see the something and describe it in b terms. Person X can see the exact same thing and described it in c terms.

The Biden Boys see a competent, level headed leader. The opposition sees a mentally slowing old man. I find this tragically funny. Makes me wonder about the eye witness testimony I am taking tomorrow and Friday.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Oh, I won't argue that Biden hasn't lost a step. But, he's not a narcissistic, mentally ill person like Trump.

I watched the whole presser at work and I was surprised by well he did. Sometimes he makes me cringe and it no doubt relates to his age. Frankly, I think what everybody saw yesterday was a well-prepared, well-rested Biden. When he's tired, he doesn't do as well.....like most older folks. But, still light years ahead of the danger posed by a pathological liar who tried to overturn the last presidential election results and fomented a riot that resulted in the takeover of the Capitol of the United States of America.

I never understood how anybody could support Trump in the first place. How anybody could continue to support him after what happened last January 6 pretty much defies belief.

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

They just deny reality, and claim it was ANTIFA, or FBI plants, or regular tourists, or aliens from outer space, anything to salve their self-delusion that they didn't support a narcissistic disaster.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He took questions from over 20 reporters, I guess he got over that dementia ya'll were worried about.

Pre screened questions on a list submitted beforehand...... Scripted answers. Didn't you notice him flipping pages for his scripted responses? Or did you not want to see it?

Posts: 40100 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I think that's bullshit. I remember Psaki asking the press to pre-submit their questions early on for her press conferences and there was zero cooperation.

Do you not think that the people in the White House who deal with the press every day don't know what questions are going to be asked? And, that they don't prepare a briefing binder for the President to review before the presser so he is prepared and so he can utilize it during the presser? Just like every other President and press secretary in recent memory? Trump didn't do it because he's too lazy and stupid to prepare for anything. That's why he says one lying idiotic off-the-cuff thing after another during any presser or public appearance.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Pre screened questions on a list submitted beforehand...... Scripted answers. Didn't you notice him flipping pages for his scripted responses? Or did you not want to see it?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just grasping lil mikey.

goofy Joe is nothing but apuppet on a string.

President Trump was a louder speaker, but he spoke his own words and actually took questions.

Goofy Joe is an addled old fool, just a mouthpiece for his handlers.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sure, Jim. Good, well thought-out and insightful response. Thanks.

Roll Eyes

When you're ready to post up your factually accurate sources for the proposition that Biden was told what all the questions would be, you let us know.

quote:
Just grasping lil mikey.

President Trump was a louder speaker, but he spoke his own words and actually took questions.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roll Eyes

When you're ready to post up your factually accurate sources for the proposition that Biden was told what all the questions would be, you let us know.

quote:
Just grasping lil mikey.

Mike.....man.....all you had to do was watch him. He called on reporters by name while looking down at his notes.....rapidly turning pages and reading pre written responses.....

If you don't want to see it you wont.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, Jim that's the way pretty much how all POTUS pressers go because that's how presidents prepare for a presser. Their staff members prepare briefing binders for them in anticipation of the questions that will be asked so they are ready to answer.

Again, I recognize that your hero didn't do that. And...again...that's why he said so many incredibly stupid things during his pressers. Real presidents who aren't lazy ignorant assholes prepare for their public statements and are careful about them because they know that the whole world is watching what they are going to say.

And...by the way....how about that source for your assertion that Biden knew what all the questions were going to be before the presser started? You stated that. Give us some support for your statement or admit you don't have any.

quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

quote:
Just grasping lil mikey.

Mike.....man.....all you had to do was watch him. He called on reporters by name while looking down at his notes.....rapidly turning pages and reading pre written responses.....

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

quote:
Just grasping lil mikey.

Jim,
Biden is doing just fiinnneee! Just ask Mike! Roll Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM
Hunter/Conservationist

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
APHA Honorary Member

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans. – Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

Posts: 31480 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You guys should get a room. Cozy up and say dumb shit to each other and giggle.

quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

quote:
Just grasping lil mikey.

Jim,
Biden is doing just fiinnneee! Just ask Mike! Roll Eyes

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You guys should get a room. Cozy up and say dumb shit to each other and giggle.

And pay for it in advance, as trumpers can't be trusted.

Posts: 14208 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I didn't see any of the beginning. I turned it on when he was trying to talk about 2022 elections. It was so painful to watch him struggle for something to say, I shut it off.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, Jim that's the way pretty much how all POTUS pressers go because that's how presidents prepare for a presser. Their staff members prepare briefing binders for them in anticipation of the questions that will be asked so they are ready to answer.

Again, I recognize that your hero didn't do that. And...again...that's why he said so many incredibly stupid things during his pressers. Real presidents who aren't lazy ignorant assholes prepare for their public statements and are careful about them because they know that the whole world is watching what they are going to say.

And...by the way....how about that source for your assertion that Biden knew what all the questions were going to be before the presser started? You stated that. Give us some support for your statement or admit you don't have any.

quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

quote:
Just grasping lil mikey.

Suuuuuure it is lil mikey......the reporters submit their questions so they can,be vetted and the answers scripted in advance.....

If that makes you feel better, that's fine. Goofy joe is A demented old tool, that's it.

But he doesn't make nasty tweets. So he's okay even though inflation is going through the roof, he tells Putin he can invade the Ukraine just a little and our fuel prices are going through the roof.

I got it, your requirements for a president is no mean tweets!?

Moron Roll Eyes