Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Presidential - "Let Cities Run By Democrats Rot". Login/Join 
one of us
posted
https://www.huffpost.com/entry...e66bc5b65bbd8c8ef9c5 If we don't have a President willing to represent all Americans, he needs to be removed from office.

Posts: 11579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry...e66bc5b65bbd8c8ef9c5 If we don't have a President willing to represent all Americans, he needs to be removed from office.

Yer kidding right?
Do tell how any one person can represent antifa and me at the same time? Represent a Chicago gang banger and a life NRA member at the same time? A Sanfancisco cross dressing freak and a Texas cowboy at the same time?

These Democrat urban train wrecks are a Democrat problem. If you're suggesting federal intervention I'm comfortable with Martial Law being declared in Portland, Seattle, LA, San Francisco, Chicago,......

Posts: 6437 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
they like it that way, everyfing is free.

Posts: 3669 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

Yer kidding right?
Do tell how any one person can represent antifa and me at the same time? Represent a Chicago gang banger and a life NRA member at the same time? A Sanfancisco cross dressing freak and a Texas cowboy at the same time?

These Democrat urban train wrecks are a Democrat problem. If you're suggesting federal intervention I'm comfortable with Martial Law being declared in Portland, Seattle, LA, San Francisco, Chicago,......

Thanks, Scott!

Kenni-boi's Huffpo addiction prevents him from exercising that sort of critical thinking.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 6834 | Location: Retired and on the road, baby! | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It’s just mind-boggling knowing how convoluted Liberal thinking is

Trump fault! Liberal run states using liberal policies and it’s Trumps fault

Sick Fucks

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Joe from So. Cal.
posted Hide Post
Unless you’ve got a Ph.D in Psychology, don't try to figure out how the liberal mind works. Self destructive behavior is the reason these people are considered mentally ill.

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joe from So. Cal.:
Unless you’ve got a Ph.D in Psychology, don't try to figure out how the liberal mind works. Self destructive behavior is the reason these people are considered mentally ill.[/QUOTE

All that inner anger, inner turmoil, self hate, conflicted emotions. Hating themselves for being White and successful.

Must be tough living like that

Me, I love being White and SuccessfulWink

Worked all my life to get where I am and nobody ever gave me shit

one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess part of this is also the extreme unwillingness of these cities to do anything except put their hand out and demand the feds help them pay for their new, unproven, undocumented replacements for policing and fixing up the damage caused by riots that they refused to stop.

I wouldn’t have put it in those words, but yeah, leave them to suffer the consequences of their choices sound fair.

Posts: 6366 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ken is just another idiot liberal.......and the estrogen treatments aren't helping with its emotions......

Posts: 38630 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
I guess part of this is also the extreme unwillingness of these cities to do anything except put their hand out and demand the feds help them pay for their new, unproven, undocumented replacements for policing and fixing up the damage caused by riots that they refused to stop.

I wouldn’t have put it in those words, but yeah, leave them to suffer the consequences of their choices sound fair.

I have a slightly different take, rather than suffer the consequences, take control, take authority. A mayor that lets their municipality defend into anarchy is at fault. Responsible. Guilty.

Blaming Trump for anything in Portland or sanfancisco is friggin retarded.

Posts: 6437 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Old African Proverb, If there is a snake in the roof burn the house.

Posts: 260 | Location: NE Washington | Registered: 27 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Joe from So. Cal.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:

All that inner anger, inner turmoil, self hate, conflicted emotions. Hating themselves for being White and successful.

Must be tough living like that

You know you're describing symple, the hayseed from Iowa? He believes the US owes a debt to the world.

I say the world should kiss the ass of the US.

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
If we don't have a President willing to represent all Americans, he needs to be removed from office.

Pick a side an stand on it awhile, pard ... either he's a dictator taking over dem cities or states, or he's saying "you know what, the voters decide that" ..

I don't care which one you take, but your hyperventilation compounded with TDS can't be good for your cardiovascular health

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
Order AR/AccRel Brass
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 35200 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
If we don't have a President willing to represent all Americans, he needs to be removed from office.

Pick a side an stand on it awhile, pard ... either he's a dictator taking over dem cities or states, or he's saying "you know what, the voters decide that" ..

I don't care which one you take, but your hyperventilation compounded with TDS can't be good for your cardiovascular health

+1 LOL!

That's how convoluted they are

one of us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Um, last time I looked cities run by democrats are rotting and have been for a really long time now.

Poop on the stoop, anyone?

~Ann

Posts: 15733 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Finally, Trump gets it.

Let the Dims wallow in their grand experiments.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yer kidding right?

+1

Lane

Progressives don’t just have disdain for Conservatives...they loathe the very ground they walk on.

Posts: 27934 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

I have a slightly different take, rather than suffer the consequences, take control, take authority. A mayor that lets their municipality defend into anarchy is at fault. Responsible. Guilty.

Blaming Trump for anything in Portland or sanfancisco is friggin retarded.

Amen

Lane

Progressives don’t just have disdain for Conservatives...they loathe the very ground they walk on.

Posts: 27934 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

lol

Lane

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
Finally, Trump gets it.

Let the Dims wallow in their grand experiments.

I don’t really disagree with yours or Dr. B’s thoughts but prefer Scott’s approach.

Lane

one of us
posted Hide Post
Why save a liberal from their mess? Do you believe they will learn if we constantly fix their blunders?

Have you ever trained a pup? (I know you have) Do you congratulate them for pissing the carpet? Do you quietly clean up their mess? No, you rub their nose in it and make the experience very unpleasant.

Trump needs to do the same.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The only rub is that I would like to be able to go to downtown Portland, Seattle, NYC, DC, etc etc. and not fear for my life (can’t carry there).

Next summer...I am supposed to take a group of 6 & 7th graders to DC then to NYC. I just told the school that if things stay as they are...I am not going.

Lane

one of us
posted Hide Post
I hear Beirut is pretty in Fall.

Probably a whole lot safer too...

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
It is damn sad that you are probably correct.

Lane

one of us
posted Hide Post
Isn't interesting how liberal utopia is more dangerous than Islamic terrorism...

one of us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
There is nothing more dangerous than a liberal.

Lane

one of us
posted Hide Post
except two liberals.

Posts: 3669 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote