THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matches all weekend
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've been working too much so this weekend I'm taking the camper up to our club range and shooting all weekend!

600 yard match Saturday morning, 1,000 yard match Saturday afternoon and a Palma match (800, 900 & 1,000 yards) on Sunday morning.

I've loaded up enough 6.5X284 and 22.250AI to shoot all weekend.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12510 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
A little envy...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14347 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
We have the Shot Marker electronic targets now and they are fantastic.

Automatic scores, instant feedback to your phone, velocity at the target, Standard deviation at the target, all kinds of information.

No more working the pits!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12510 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank, I am totally impressed with your range, your target system and the matches you get to shoot. Geez -- Palma! I didn't think anyone shot it much anymore.
Anytime you want to share some photos of your match rifles, I will be very happy to drool.
Happy with the 6.5-284?
I've been looking at the 6.5 PRC.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16326 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Drizzly benchrest shoot this morning, we had to chase away an errant calf that somehow got inside the fence and couldn't remember how to get back out. He and his mama got it figured out once we stopped bothering him, then a couple of mulie does wandered by. Still better than a morning pulling weeds...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14347 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post