THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A talented 10 yr old shooter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
John Holliger's "gasgunner" son shot a 200=15X and shot his first 757X20 Master score at 10yrs old.Ben shoots Service Rifle

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Absolutely fantastic!

This is how future champions are made!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good for the young man.

After running the 4H shooting sports program in my county for years I seen a lot of talented young marksmen.

What holds most of them back is parents and money.

It take support, time and money.

Most of the time the ball sports won out.

A lot of parents see "professional" ball players in their kids.

Parents even Hunting parents are willing to spend a lot of time and money on ball sports.

Very little on shooting sports.

Then when their children grow up and well not go hunting with them they wonder way.

Posts: 19354 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
Good for the young man.

After running the 4H shooting sports program in my county for years I seen a lot of talented young marksmen.

What holds most of them back is parents and money.

It take support, time and money.

Most of the time the ball sports won out.

A lot of parents see "professional" ball players in their kids.

Parents even Hunting parents are willing to spend a lot of time and money on ball sports.

Very little on shooting sports.

Then when their children grow up and well not go hunting with them they wonder way.

They love to hunt together also. He is a wonderful young man and truly loves his Dad.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

Posts: 18528 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have the pleasure to know a gentleman name of Charlie Wallace here in Austin that gives thousands annually to the young shooters programs + when you are up at Camp Perry + you are from Texas,he will buy your supper;steak,whatever. Great guy + firm supporter of the shooting sports + the young people involved.Wish there were more like him.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
We have the pleasure to know a gentleman name of Charlie Wallace here in Austin that gives thousands annually to the young shooters programs + when you are up at Camp Perry + you are from Texas,he will buy your supper;steak,whatever. Great guy + firm supporter of the shooting sports + the young people involved.Wish there were more like him.

You are correct about Charlie. You may know my friend Nez Rongero. He has traveled to Perry several times with Charlie. Said Charlie loved to drive and Nez likes to sleep. Nez said Charlie and another donor really helped the Juniors.