THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Al Freeland Box.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Al Freeland box. My buddy was heavy into Hi Power Rifle.

Posts: 6361 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice piece of history. I have an Al Freeland shoulder hook, solid piece of aluminum that I fit into a homemade buttplate on a 513T.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14331 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Also have a Bullseye timer

Posts: 6361 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Freelands was just across the river in Rock Island. I used to visit the shop often.

Posts: 17045 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a large box of Freeland stuff i'll be selling, palm rests, buttplates, etc. if interested .

No matter where you go or what you do there you are! Yes tis true and tis pity but pity tis, tis true.

Posts: 566 | Registered: 09 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for a Freeland spotting scope holder. Have seen one now and then, but always seem to see them late. You have one?

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post