THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6'x6' target backer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A guy I shoot with has a coroplast 6'x6' target back with replaceable centers that screws to the target lifters in the pits. He can't remember where he got it other than it was a major target supplier. A google search did not locate a similar item.

Does anyone know a source for such a target?

Posts: 518 | Registered: 28 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Might want to check with these guys: http://www.usrifleteams.com/forums/

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I may not understand what you are looking for, but National Target Company may well be able to supply what you are after. The actual target paper is 72" square and uses replaceable target center as in 1000yd matches. Just a thought.

Posts: 1050 | Location: S.Charleston, WV | Registered: 18 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The dimensions are as you mention but it is a rigid target that screws to the cloth covered wooden frames that slide into the lifters down in the target pit.

We'll be shooting on the 11th of next month and I'll take some pictures to post since he can't remember where he got it.

I'll contact National Target Company, thanks.

Posts: 518 | Registered: 28 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post