THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Competitive Shooting    West Virginia won their 5th straight NCAA Championship
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Virginia won their 5th straight NCAA Championship
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WVU won their 5th straight and 19th overall NCAA championship with a new NCAA record 4723. 2 of their freshman ladies won the air rifle and small bore. They will be back next year as well as their soph. Olympic gold medalist, Ginny Thrasher.
Coach Jon Hammond has done a great job.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your posting on WVU's rifle team performance. You would think such an achievement would make front page news here in the State?? I'll check into that and if they did do so, great but I have not seen anything about it. Again, thanks.

I stand corrected, they did publish the winnings of the WVU shooters. My apology to the newspaper, just checked it out on their web page.

Posts: 1050 | Location: S.Charleston, WV | Registered: 18 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They do deserve more credit. I think in talking to Jon, the kids have to furnish their own equipment.
I'm sure a fund raiser would help them.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post