THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Olympics?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone going to follow the shooting sports in Rio? I would be interested in finding out any TV schedules that you can find. I don't have cable BTW so I am dependent on the broadcast channels and the internet.
Thanks, Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would bet that most shooting coverage will be online. NBC has an Olympics website with a guide for streaming. Quick search should find it.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sam, I will check it out.
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some of the West Virginia University shooters made the various teams and would like to see how they do "down there." Local press here would not cover it even if they won everything simply because it involves shooting firearms, sad but true.

Posts: 1050 | Location: S.Charleston, WV | Registered: 18 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post