THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Competitive Shooting    West Virginia Rifle Team-second match
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Virginia Rifle Team-second match
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WVU picks up its second win of the season! 4714 - 4654. Great job to Nebraska and thanks to Air Force for hosting us this weekend! #HailWV

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad to see WVU winning, but it's a sad thing that most of us living in WV are unaware of the achievements of the University and it's Rifle Team's accomplishments over the years. I inquired some years ago about the lack of publicity of the teams winnings and answer, not a spectator sport. That is "diplomatic speak" for money compared to football. Much appreciate you bringing the win to our attention, I'll pass it on to others.

Posts: 1050 | Location: S.Charleston, WV | Registered: 18 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a graduate of WVU (1973, in Forestry), I am glad to see this. They always did well at this. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 17105 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
As a graduate of WVU (1973, in Forestry), I am glad to see this. They always did well at this. Thanks for posting.

Jon Hammond, the coach, is a friend and keeps me posted. I will post all their matches on he forum.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post