THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grand Prairie Gun Club Texas
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
May be moving to this area for work. Is anyone a member here? Would like to get some info on this place or other clubs in the Dallas area. Thanks

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

Posts: 598 | Location: Texas/CA | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At this time it is under 25' of water. The Dallas area is large. A better location would help. We have a very nice gun club east of Dallas, north of Terrell. Inexpensive membership when we have openings.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The job is in the north part of Grand Prairie. Don't know where I'll buy but imagine GP or Mansfield. Need to still research areas and school districts

NRA
CRPA
DRSS

Posts: 598 | Location: Texas/CA | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
At this time it is under 25' of water. The Dallas area is large. A better location would help. We have a very nice gun club east of Dallas, north of Terrell. Inexpensive membership when we have openings.

I'd advise you stay away if Butch is a member there.

Bob Shaffer

Posts: 1946 | Location: Michigun | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sonofagun:
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:

I'd advise you stay away if Butch is a member there.

I guess you better get back to selling your plans for your wooden potting tables and your tile shooting targets.
You're probably made millions. dancing

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Go ahead - keep on making an a__ of yourself for everyone to see

Bob Shaffer

Posts: 1946 | Location: Michigun | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sonofawhat?
I certainly will and you keep trying to sell your paste board potting table plans and your tile shooting targets.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Come to the various matches at the Dallas Pistol Club. There is a different match almost every weekend and you don't need to be a member of the club to shoot nor a member of a particular organization to shoot (USPSA, IDPA, etc.) There is a fee of $20 per match but it's all for fun, no prizes, no plaques, no awards, etc., just bragging rights.

Posts: 277 | Location: Murphy, TX | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was a member of the Dallas Pistol Club for40 years, until I retired and moved away.
It was a great club. I had a lot of fun there.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I understand that it is still closed because of no water drainage.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMHO, Butch has conducted himself well here. Like me, he has an occasional outburst based on a low tolerance for stupidity...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your best bet is the Arlington Sportsman's Club in Mansfield
I shot at the Grand Prairie Gun Club some like the Arlington Club much better.

Posts: 2662 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post