Find
Notify
Tools

Good news Powders and Primers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good news Powders and Primers

A local gun store now has plenty of powder on the shelves, they have been stocking for about a month now. It’s gone up a dollar or two a pound but at least it’s available now.
As for primers I'm still not seeing many..

Some bad news here is that some NY Democrat’s are trying to pass bills through the state on the micro stamping bullshit. They ant it law, by 2011 Even though no company has been successful in micro stamping.

"kill joys"

Why is it that 304,059,724 can’t control 600?

Posts: 213 | Location: ┌\oo/┐ Tick infested woods of N.Y. | Registered: 26 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Micro stamping, what the heck is that? Don't tell me we are going to have to start using a die to stamp a serial number on each cartridge?!?

This registration BS is out of control.

Posts: 31 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ABrightling:
Micro stamping, what the heck is that? Don't tell me we are going to have to start using a die to stamp a serial number on each cartridge?!?

This registration BS is out of control.

http://thelibertysphere.blogsp...ostamping-in-us.html

Read this

Posts: 213 | Location: ┌\oo/┐ Tick infested woods of N.Y. | Registered: 26 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that is where you pay a nickel more to have a number printed on every bullet every bullet. even though the technology don't exist.

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote