New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bullet Making DVD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know there is quite a bit of printed literature on bullet making of various sorts (turning, swaging, pressing, etc.) but does anybody put out a good DVD on these processes and how they are done?

One of Us
Picture of James Kain
posted Hide Post
You know I m just as lazy as the next man, so I d love to see that too. But them I m the type that needs to see it to do it. I can do just about anything(except with wood) if I am shown once and done with my hands once with guidance.
James

Disabled Vet(non-combat) - US Army
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunter, trapper, machinest, gamer, angler, and all around do it your selfer.
Build my own CNC router from scratch. I installed the hight wrong. My hight moves but the rails blocks 3/4 of the hight.....

Posts: 934 | Location: North Anson Maine USA | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ammosmith has one on bullet casting on youtube.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...next_from=PL&index=3

Posts: 2268 | Location: Westchester, NY, USA | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Concho42
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the movie !

Don't take the chip !

Posts: 578 | Location: PA | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of James Kain
posted Hide Post
Dose anyone know of a DVD that I can pick up that at least covers copper jacket bullets? That was casting in that link, thanks!, now I would love to see copper jacket in production in a home swage set up!
Thanks for the help! beer

Disabled Vet(non-combat) - US Army
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunter, trapper, machinest, gamer, angler, and all around do it your selfer.
Build my own CNC router from scratch. I installed the hight wrong. My hight moves but the rails blocks 3/4 of the hight.....

Posts: 934 | Location: North Anson Maine USA | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote