Find
Notify
Tools

Corbin presses and jackets for sale
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted
I have 2 mighty-mite presses,,30 cal swage and jacket dies,,a boatload of early supposedly j-4 jackets[.30 cal] and .22 swage and jacket dies,,rcbs,,don't see how they mount in the corbin press,, pm for more details,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
PM sent

posted Hide Post
pm sent

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you still have would you send me a list? Also would you sell one of the presses alone? Thank you SLW

Posts: 59 | Location: 15758 Butte Mt. Rd. Jackson CA. 95642 | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
There's 2300 .308 jackets,,6k .22jackets + the other stuff. I Would rather sell the whole lot at once,,The buyer can pick what they want and re-sell,,and would probably come out pretty good. Send a pm with your e-mail addy. and I'll send pics to you,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
btt

one of us
posted Hide Post
You've had these listed for over a year now with no apparent bites. Why don't you list some asking prices - maybe you can stir up some interest that way.

Hunting is Exciting! Bolt Actions are BORING!
Don't Mix the Two!

Posts: 190 | Location: Manotick, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 24 September 2000Reply With Quote