Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bullet lube
 Login/Join

posted
anyone have a good reciepe for lube for cast bullets?
useing an old lube-a-sizer, thought it might be easier to make my own lube. i have access to tons of beeswax.
thanks kenny

One of Us
Picture of James Kain
posted Hide Post
I m a member of another forum. I had asked the same thing in that forum. For your reading enjoyment here is the link.
http://www.thefiringline.com/f...wthread.php?t=302818

there maybe another forum I m in that I talked about the same topic in but it will not open this morning. I will check it out in a bit and get back to you if it is in there.

James

Sorry for the slow reply, my Feonce was on my computer last night and shut it down before I could check out my mail before bed.
Lucky for you I use this name about everywhere so I hope you can guess who I am.

Disabled Vet(non-combat) - US Army
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunter, trapper, machinest, gamer, angler, and all around do it your selfer.
Build my own CNC router from scratch. I installed the hight wrong. My hight moves but the rails blocks 3/4 of the hight.....

Posts: 934 | Location: North Anson Maine USA | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
thanks james, the link you provided also has a link in it, thats where i got the reciepe im using now-- beeswax and vasoline.
kenny

One of Us
Picture of James Kain
posted Hide Post
Anytime, I love helping people out that have the same interests as my self. I just wish I could get someone out my way who likes to shoot and reload as much as myself. (Central Maine)

Disabled Vet(non-combat) - US Army
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunter, trapper, machinest, gamer, angler, and all around do it your selfer.
Build my own CNC router from scratch. I installed the hight wrong. My hight moves but the rails blocks 3/4 of the hight.....

Posts: 934 | Location: North Anson Maine USA | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote