New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nice article on precision bullet making
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Very interesting.

Thank you for posting.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66718 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very good/useful post. Thanks!

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats some serious loading work!

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks Butch. I'll be having a long read on that one. Quite interesting.

Posts: 1 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 25 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch, thanks for posting that link. Never too old to learn something. thanks again. Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Singleshotlover:
Butch, thanks for posting that link. Never too old to learn something. thanks again. Frank

It is something that needs studying and patience. I made a couple 1000 several years ago and they shot like Mexican jumping beans. If you add the various plexiglass trays it will speed it up. A good $5000 investment. I can buy a lot of good bullets for that.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Making good match quality bullets requires a hell of a lot of hard work, (Back of my hand is usually swollen after seating 30 Cal. cores in jackets). 1100 .925 jackets in a bucket. If using Hoods cores that still means 2200 strokes on the presses to get a bucket of bullets. 3300 strokes if you squirt your own cores.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote