Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome To Our Lates Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

At the suggestion of one of our members, I have created this forum for the discussion of all subjects related to bullet making.

And as we are making our own ourselves, we might learn a thing or two from the experts.

Posts: 66901 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is great news!

As far as I know this will make exactly two forums on the web dealing with making bullets using methods other than just casting.

I'll be away hunting for 3 of the next 4 weeks, so I won't be around that much until mid-november, but this will be a regular stop on my daily tour of the web after that.

Posts: 190 | Location: Manotick, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 24 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Saeed Thanks for the forum. I will lurk here most of the time. I have done the .22 rimfire cases for jackets. Yes, you must anneal them after "ironing out" the rim. I also do several types of .44 cal bullets. (lead, lead core jacketed, and with base guards) Haven't done bonded cores but they are next. Thanks again. Packrat [Wink]

One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Saeed, Once again you have provided the venue for wonderful discussion and the furthering of shooting concepts and performance. Thank you.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, noticed the rest as well. G-storm interfering with link, hope to peruse them later. Falconry a nice touch.

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
<russ>
posted
Thanks Saeed. I still am making 14 and 20 bullets, didn't you have a 14 at one time? I have learned a lot making 14 bullets over the years, and I will gladly share this knowledge here.

thanks for the forum and good shooting
russ@smallcaliberbullets.com