Find
Notify
Tools

What bullets?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of IanD
posted
Thinking of swaging and not sure what type or caliber to start with. I have various calibers from .264 up to .458
Which Corbin equipment is better?

Posts: 366 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 13 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what do you shoot the most?
Thinking of resale or just for you?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IanD
posted Hide Post
Kinda leaning towards maybe .416 or .458 but was thinking of doing it for resale as well as using them myself.

Posts: 366 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 13 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave's more talkative, corbins.com. Richard was a partner, went off a bit different, slightly cheaper--rceco.com. Delivery slightly quicker. Not really a great deal of difference. Larry Blackmon of Louisiana does fine dies too. Then there Are the Nemis and Deustch (hang around benchrest.com for their addresses.)

You have to decide which path suits you. Handgun? Rifle. Lead? Jacketed? If you are thinking of sale, you have to build a business which means a LOT of promotion. You should have samples you have shot. Dave Corbin makes is sound a trifle easier than it is. It is another "small business." Hit the JR. colleges and see if you really think you want to be in small business. Otherwise it is an expensive hobby. No idea bout Canadian laws. Luck.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM me if you get a minute.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote