New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new Bullet...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I decided a couple of years ago that a new bullet was needed for some of the milsurp rifles floating around.

Last year, I placed an order for some dies and they've started to come in. The bullet is a 200 gr. jacketed RN in .313 and .314 (initially - more diameters to come as the dies arrive) The theoretical performance looks good. Will see what reality teaches me shortly.

Ordered 250 lb of lead to start and now need to go hunting (for a break). I picked up a deer license this week, but will be after grouse and rabbits primarily.

If you want to see some info and theory work, check "New Bullet News" at my page.

http://www.303british.com

Safe Shooting! [Big Grin]
Steve Redgwell
303british.com

Posts: 172 | Location: New Lowell, Ontario | Registered: 14 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Steve. This looks like a way to replace the discontinued 215 gr .303 bullet (sadly missed by a few of us). Oh, and Mike Turner says "Hi". - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dan. The design is the best thing since sliced bread and pay toilets. Millions will demand it! Okay, well maybe not millions... It keeps me out of the bars anyway.

Would you tell Mike that if he gets near a computer to email me. I got one from him early this year I think but he never answered. Thanks.

Safe Shooting! [Big Grin]
Steve Redgwell
303british.com

Posts: 172 | Location: New Lowell, Ontario | Registered: 14 July 2000Reply With Quote