Find
Notify
Tools

Rifle Jackets FS maybe 30 cal
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jovan Blea
posted
I just found a bunch of these and thought someone on here might be able to use them. I dont know much about these Jackets but here is what I do know.

Weight is 39grs
Size is 0.949" X 0.304"
Do have a picture that I can send.

Have almost two 50cal ammo cans full of these. Let me know if your interested. Thanks Jovan

Posts: 123 | Location: Denver Colo | Registered: 16 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have an interest in them. What kind of condition are they in? Are they clean? What price do you have in mind? Anything you need in trade?

Posts: 134 | Location: Kirkland, Illinois | Registered: 09 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jovan Blea
posted Hide Post
They are all shiny and new. They've been stored for a long time in 50cal ammo cans. I looked around and it looks like they are selling new one for $0.16 each so I think $0.10 each would be fair. I can use just about any rifle brass other than 223 for trade. Let me know. Thanks Jovan

Posts: 123 | Location: Denver Colo | Registered: 16 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can you use Barnes .375 bullets in trade?

Posts: 134 | Location: Kirkland, Illinois | Registered: 09 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please send me a PM with the estimated total number of jackets you have. I have fair amounts of brass, but am thinking about an out and out purchase.

Thanks.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote