New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Dem insanity Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
Well, the impeachment didn't work, the virus is not going as well as they would like so how about this new one that a friend emailed me as being "real NEWS" that under Trump's administration they are now conducting forced mandatory hysterectomies on immigrant women. It gets crazier by the day.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The desperation is mounting.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And the peoples business takes a back seat to this horseshit.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Indeed! And not just the businesses but our way of life in general. I am a small business owner as well as a citizen so I have a vested interest in both. I really worry about my grandkids.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Just wait until BLM becomes a political party rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66901 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Just wait until BLM becomes a political party rotflmo

Already have they just use a different name!
Demtards!! barf

Posts: 2350 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote