Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCW insurance Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
looking for advice on the BEST concealed carry insurance to get. i have researched several companys but want to hear from anyone that actually has used one or is in that side of the legal profession. having briefly sold insurance years ago, i know that just having insurance isn't enough. too many insurance companys will insure the hell out of you then look for any possible way NOT to honor your claim. thanks

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Tell me about it John. I just ate 6K on my jeep + no help from any quarter. In answer to your query, no, I don't carry it although I should perhaps. We shouldn't need to really but the laws have now seem to protect the criminals more than the real citizens.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
I carry insurance from US Law Shield. I have not had to use them, but they came highly recommended by my CCW trainer, who knows first hand several individuals who have relied on their services with positive results.

Posts: 3291 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I joined the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Inc.

Seems to me to be the best bang for the buck.

Posts: 19355 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Like a lot of insurance, I just don't believe in it. I don't carry any.

Posts: 13772 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DesertRam:
I carry insurance from US Law Shield. I have not had to use them, but they came highly recommended by my CCW trainer, who knows first hand several individuals who have relied on their services with positive results.

thats the one i got too

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a buddy out here that has a sign on his gate. I have guns + a backhoe. I wish I had caught the thief that stole my jeep, we would have been using that backhoe instead of dealing with a legal system that protects criminals over victims.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I allow snapping turtles to live in my pond. BIG ones. They are always hungry.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
I allow snapping turtles to live in my pond. BIG ones. They are always hungry.

way its going you better put up a sign saying warning hungry turtles. in spanish.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Indeed. My buddy up in Stephenville said that the DPS pulled over a Suburban with 26 wets in it. Don't ask me how they stacked them. When they contacted ICE they were told to just let them go as that is now part of Biden's open border scam.