New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boycott Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
Got a rumor that Troy Inds. that make AR products has hired on as a consultant one Lon Horiuchi after his leaving the FBI.He is the one who shot Vicki Weaver @ Ruby Ridge.He should be tried for murder,not allowed a retirement + then a job in the public sector.Mind you it is just a rumor,I would invite everyone to pull up what you can on this + if true,boycott any company that would hire a murderer.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
NC, if this is confirmed, I am in complete agreement and would support a petition and boycott.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Houston, TX. | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not too computer savvy but there are many of you who are.Dig deep,+ look for anything that proves this true....or false.If true,it needs to be brought to the light of day.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you E-mail them?

Posts: 1284 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I stand slightly corrected.It was not Lon Hoiuchi but his spotter (one Dale Monroe) who was hired.Monroe had his crosshairs on Vicki Weaver while she was holding the baby when Horiuchi took the shot first.Same results for the company boycott in my opinion. or those interested just google "Troy Industries Hires Ruby Ridge Sniper" You will get a wealth of info;read it for yourself.

one of us
Picture of wingnut
posted Hide Post
Damn, this is nearly a year and a half old. Wish I had heard it when it was new!

NO COMPROMISE !!!

"YOU MUST NEVER BE AFRAID TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALONE!"

Posts: 683 | Location: L A | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With Quote