New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who else saw this? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I was out on my front porch talking to my mother on the phone and saw the strangest thing in my life in the night sky. Cloudless, starry evening and I saw a bright light coming overhead from the north heading southish. I was trying to describe it to my mother, A large cloud, lit up with a swirl shape yet it made no sound. None. I had no explanation for this but thought it had to be some sort of aircraft but what?

After it disappeared into the horizon a passenger jet high up slipped by from east to west accompanied with the usual sound.

I was baffled.

Turns out this is what it was!

The weird light in the sky

How cool!

~Ann

Posts: 19152 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is cool. Glad you found an explanation!

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 944 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I am very relieved other people saw it and it made the 'news' because it was so unusual and strange I would have wondered what it was until the day I died. It was much brighter than my cell phone picture shows.

That said, I was glad I got to see it and knowing what it was from made it even more interesting. We live in great times!

~Ann

Posts: 19152 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good you learned what it was.

There's many up here including the government wondering 25 years now as t he cause of the sudden bright orange LOUD fireball in the sky over the northside of Pueblo.

A skitso late friend came to me while I was welding and wanted a big rubber balloon filled with acetylene.

I didn't know until later that he had another balloon, a bottle of helium and half a roll of blasting fuse.

IT woke us up. Wife asked what the hell was that. I replied:
"just Jimmer, go back to sleep"

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote