New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your Thanksgiving plans? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I am traveling and here is a hint to where I will be.

That's provided the roads are not closed.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whitmer's for dinner?

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
In Ca, that would be Nancy knocking on the window for her slice of Turkey because she exceed the max. invites.

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo jumping

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
It will be a struggle. I hope my mother appreciates my effort despite the Michigan dictator's plans to stop Family gatherings.

May you all have a great Thanksgiving celebration!

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
May you all have a great Thanksgiving celebration!

Ss!e to you Ms. Ann.

We have our family gathering (wife's side) at my place every year. This year will be no different. Usually about 20 or 25 people.

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish everyone a great Thanksgiving. Despite COVID and an election that threatens the country, we still have things to be thankful for. Primarily, friends and family.

As far as the weekend, I plan on driving down to South Texas and trying to shoot some meat.

Posts: 9951 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
well said Lavaca.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
I wish everyone a great Thanksgiving. Despite COVID and an election that threatens the country, we still have things to be thankful for. Primarily, friends and family.

As far as the weekend, I plan on driving down to South Texas and trying to shoot some meat.

Thank you Sir. You are of course correct!

Best wishes for the the lava a family.

2020 has been a shit sammich!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to his + everyone's family. This has been a rough year indeed, I'll bet after this some enterprising entrepreneur will be selling T-shirts about surviving the pandemic. On the plus side, my wife went to her doctor today for her annual + was told that in the med. world the word is out that the vaccine will be available nationwide within the next 3 months. Good news if true. I prefer to listen to Doctors rather than rumors but we shall see.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the nice words! I wish all of you a great Thanksgiving and although there
is some chaos in our country, there is no place I would rather be and I am grateful for the
privilege to live here.

It will just be me, my wife, and my 3 sons at my parents house.

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote