THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    How Spain gets rid of stupid people.....

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Spain gets rid of stupid people..... Login/Join 
one of us
posted
https://www.youtube.com/embed/...player_%20detailpage

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
If only they could figure out how to stop them from breeding.........

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
If they would take the vguards off them horn tips it would solve some of the problem!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i believe that i just found a present to send to CNN

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I love it!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I noticed a couple of them never lost their cigarettes.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the joke about the American tourist in Spain after seeing a bullfight going out to supper + seeing a fellow diner having mountain oysters.The waiter told that it was a great honor to eat the cohoneys from the bull. So he reserved the set for the 2nd night. When he was served they were much smaller + he asked why. The waiter said "Well senor,sometimes the bull,he wins."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some of those people aren't getting up.....a few will need a new liver or spleen.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are there any smart people in Spain ? Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dulltool17:

Surgery.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

There's plenty of humans that should be sterilized but the people in this video don't qualify IMO. I would start with the dindoo nuffins in this country wherein poverty, zero income from work and multiple children are the norm for several generations and counting.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Further info from Wiki: (my apologies for the Spanish heading, it was how I received video in email, my bad)

quote:

Tourada à corda on the island of Terceira, Azores islands, Portugal
Tourada à corda ("bullfight by rope" or toirada à corda or corrida de touros à corda) is a type of bullfighting traditional to the Azores Islands, and particularly the island of Terceira, where it is believed to be one of the most ancient recreational traditions in the archipelago.

This type of bullfighting is peculiar to the Azores, and is composed of events with four adult bulls of the breed brava da ilha Terceira along a designated road or street around 500 metres in length. The bull is controlled by a rope around its neck, held by six people (pastores) that direct the bull and prevent its leaving the field of play. The bull is led along the course of the road, and taunted and teased by players, but with no intent to kill the animal; the animal's horns are capped with balls or leather to diminish the risk to the players. All the bulls are released after each event in order to rest before the next event (at least three weeks).

History
The first known tourada à corda was in 1622, organised by the Câmara de Angra during the celebrations in honour of the canonisation of saints Francis Xavier and Ignatius of Loyola. It is presumed by the inclusion of the touradas in the festivities that they were already a popular event.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
quote:

There's plenty of humans that should be sterilized but the people in this video don't qualify IMO. I would start with the dindoo nuffins in this country wherein poverty, zero income from work and multiple children are the norm for several generations and counting.

Sounds a lot like Harlem, Compton, and Liberty City......

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13137 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Who are the sadistic idiots in the white shirts and black hats holding onto the ropes? I'd be tempted to kill them.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, Bill, as explained above, they are trying to control the direction of the bulls. The problem is, like in most things dealing with cattle, the bulls don't cooperate with the program. Six men trying to hold onto a 1500 pound mad bull is a recipe for disaster.

xxxxxxxxxx

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
None of the six guys "controlling the bull" have forced or even asked any of the idiots to step forward and get themselves stomped, butted, prodded, or gored.

Alcohol or bravado make men do interesting things.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Charlie, serves me right for skipping through a thread without paying close attention.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yes TC,the latin machismo is in work on both your thoughts.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, I'm watching that video and the nurse sitting next to me asks me where it is from. I tell her the Azores and she says I thought it looked familiar. She was stationed there in the Air Force.

After a while the whole story comes out. After a few beers she went down to watch the bulls. One ends up coming here way. As she thinks about what to do bull gets closer. She decides to climb a wall, bull locks on her as a target. Someone helps pull her over the wall but, not after the bull leaves his mark. She declined to show us the scar on her butt.

Tom

Posts: 341 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 21 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is this like the dueling scars in Germany ? Roll Eyes

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hope they never stop breeding!

We won’t have anyone to laugh at!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
only problem I see is they don't have enough bulls.

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mete:
Is this like the dueling scars in Germany ? Roll Eyes

Yeah but they've got to pull their pants down to show 'em.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote