The Accurate Reloading Forums
Greenberg Turkey Shipping Department Destroyed

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3611043/m/9021086262

09 November 2020, 21:58
Opus1
Greenberg Turkey Shipping Department Destroyed
Sad news. I had several on order and always gift them at Christmas.

I guess I will be smoking my own and firing up the turkey fryer this year.

coffee

quote:

On the evening of November 6th, we experienced a catastrophic fire at our shipping facility. Both our inventory and our ability to ship this season have been destroyed. We are thankful this occurred after hours and no one was injured! Unfortunately we will not have any turkeys to be shipped or picked up this Thanksgiving or Christmas Season.

We are working around the clock to refund all orders that were scheduled to deliver after November 6th, and are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please know we have already begun the process of rebuilding and will be back stronger than ever in 2021.

We are grateful to have the best customers in the world, and are proud to have been a part of your holiday tradition for so many years. Please invite us back to your table next year!

Thank you,

Sam Greenberg

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.
10 November 2020, 08:13
NormanConquest
Boy, this a rough time of the year to take a hit like that. I hope they can recover.

Never mistake motion for action.
10 November 2020, 22:47
Kensco
I hate it. I bought their turkeys for three years, until this year. A friend recommended Soulman's Bar-B-Que https://soulmans.com/holiday-menu/ Hopefully it will be good. You get more for your money. That shipping cost on a Greenberg turkey was a pain.

I hope they can weather the storm of the pandemic and the fire. I'm sure they were looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. It couldn't have happened at a worse time.
11 November 2020, 08:32
DCS Member
No kidding. What a hell hole of a year.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS