THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    If people came with a warning label, what would yours be?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If people came with a warning label, what would yours be? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
Contains nuts
Do not mix with alcohol

Posts: 1071 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
How about my T shirt?

(on front) Warning: I like to look at nice knockers.
(on back) Hey, I saw that lady. Thanks.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Doesnt work or play well with others.
coues
ds

Posts: 336 | Location: flagstaff az | Registered: 16 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WoodHunter
posted Hide Post
"13th Original Colony Survivor. I escaped on December 19, 1968"

Betcha you do not know where the 13th Colony is.

A lady gave me this one:

Posts: 1449 | Location: Running With The Hounds | Registered: 28 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
"Yes, I am staring at your tits, ass, and the 20 year old in yoga pants!"

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
No clue. I would have guessed Delaware.
Not so. Suddenly I have a craving for some peaches. Weird.
quote:
Betcha you do not know where the 13th Colony is.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Then I have an old bud from college that has a tee shirt of guys building the pyramids, with the caption "Slavery Works". I love it + Roy is instrumental in starting insurrection. Most libs don't get it.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Sadly, I do have a name.

The black sheep of the family!

And I am proud of it clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My dad used to say that I should come with a warning... and he gave the warning to almost all of my close friends growing up. He told them:

"When he gets you into trouble and you realize you need to take action to save your own life..do it. Don't worry about him, he'll be fine and I'm sure he will try and save you also."

Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die

"Men don't change. The only thing that should surprise a man in his life is the history he doesn't know." Harry Truman

Posts: 451 | Location: West Coast of Florida | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A lot to be said for that Saeed; mostly jealousy from the other family members as it is notorious that the "Black Sheep" always has the most fun + that has always been unacceptable to the prudes.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
" When adding ingredients, mix slowly, do NOT agitate."