Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chase Bank...person to person Login/Join 
one of us
posted
You may have seen the commercials on this person to person, I don't work for them so I have no interest in posting this other than to put PAYPAL out of business.
There is no fee to anyone.
You don't even have to bank with chase to use this
You do need to sign up but it is the greatest thing to come around since Paypal

here is the link to FAQ
https://www.chase.com/index.js...d/page/quickpay_faqs

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2296 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
looks promising but two notes; at least one of the two bank accounts must be a Chase account and it does not mention credit card payments as PayPal accepts.

Posts: 815 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A friend intro'ed me to it and I was so impressed I opened an account, yes someone has to have an account. What amazed me and maybe I am easily amazed is using your I pone you can deposit checks, so not trips to the bank no cost for receiving money or sending, doesn't get much better than that. I still don't know what to do with the checks that where photo deposited? This will probably cause other banks to follow but no other banks are stepping up

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2296 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Look up POPMoney. It has several major banks as participants, and is currently free.

Transfers take about three business days and are irrevocable.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote