New
Find
Notify
Tools

This was weird Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Yesterday I had to go to town for supplies. In the pharmacy area in walmart I noticed a man looking at the condom boxes for a long time and he eventually selected a box. He was upper middle age sort and not what I would consider handsome at all.

Later, I saw him again and all that was in his cart was the box of condoms and a variety of nail polish bottles. That seemed pretty weird to me.

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You never know what you can run into at Walmart. dancing

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5500 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Apparently creepy men!

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, ugly men get laid by uglier women. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey, ugly men get laid by uglier women.

Enough money they get laid by pretty women.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
About 30 years ago a buddy + I were hauling a trailer load of hogs to the locker plant. I told him I needed to stop at the HEB grocery store. My wife had called earlier + wanted me to pick up a bunch of bananas. While in the store I figured WTH I'm here, + grabbed a box of condoms + a 12 pack of Coors Light. When we got out of the store, Paul said, "You SOB, I'm NEVER going grocery shopping with you ever again.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Yesterday I had to go to town for supplies. In the pharmacy area in walmart I noticed a man looking at the condom boxes for a long time and he eventually selected a box. He was upper middle age sort and not what I would consider handsome at all.

Later, I saw him again and all that was in his cart was the box of condoms and a variety of nail polish bottles. That seemed pretty weird to me.

Sounds like he will paint his own nails, put on a condom, and pretend to have it off with himself!

No shortage of weirdos in America today! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

Sounds like he will paint his own nails, put on a condom, and pretend to have it off with himself!

No shortage of weirdos in America today! rotflmo

No kidding.

~Ann

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The biggest two are competing for the White House! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
There's some very strange brew out there! Eeker Actually, strange brew everywhere! Eeker Eeker Big Grin When I was doing some extended legal work in Southern California years ago, after work we would go down to Venice Beach for the evening weirdo walk. rotflmo Or, another great place was the Seattle Public Market (Pike Place Market) while I was in law school. Eeker rotflmo Shizzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
We may not all have George Clooneys looks , but when the lights are out we can be with anyone we want you to be ......

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:
We may not all have George Clooneys looks , but when the lights are out we can be with anyone we want you to be ......

Yeah, but nail polish? Dude, that's just creepy.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago I stopped at a Taco Bell when on the road for lunch + the kid at the counter had face piercings that looked like a tackle box exploded, but what really grossed me out was his long fingernails filed to a point + painted ruby red. I left without eating as my appetite was gone.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:

Over 250 years ago Ben Franklin wrote, "In the dark all cats are gray" as he ended his dissertation on the advantages of an affair with an older women.

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Over 250 years ago Ben Franklin wrote, "In the dark all cats are gray" as he ended his dissertation on the advantages of an affair with an older women.

Maybe so but the guy was distinctly creepy.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure he was. As to Ben Franklin, one that I always liked + use periodically. If a cat lands on a hot stove, it will never sit on a hot stove again.....or a cold one.