Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

nra membership Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
my wife had to call membership services at the nra the other day. took quite awhile to get through. the girl there told here that since obama got elected their office has been swamped. new memberships are coming through at such a fantastic rate that it's taking over 3 months to process them. good new there anyway,

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very good news! thumb

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Now more than ever.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was wondering why I wasn't contacted
about my recent rejoining.
I don't mind the wait, if this is the
reason, just wait 'till the word gets
out. power is in #s .....

one of us
posted Hide Post
while surfing on the web the other day i came across a site called NRAWOL.COM check it out and lets hear what you think....

LIFE IS SHORT.....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Went to www.nrawol.net and they dont seem to present a very good picture of the nra. Now is not the time for compromise. Rodney.

Posts: 1049 | Location: Cut-n-Shoot, Texas USA | Registered: 15 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
my thoughts exactly rodney.............

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lads,

Perfection in any organization is, to be sure, an unattainable goal. We are, after all, fallible humans!!

I have been an NRA member since the early 1960's (should have purchased a LIFE then... $50). I am currently a Patron member and do contribute to several of their funds.

I think of the NRA as a Ford F150 driving down a rough road. The ride may not be all that comfortable, but it PERFORMS!!!

I am currently in the process of becoming certified as a Range Safety Officer, primarily to assist local clubs in maintaning a perfect safety record. This may be one of our stongest defenses against the coming (and continuing) attempts to curtail our rights.

The NRA is the most powerful national organization we have in our fight to retain our rights. I would also ask you to consider joining more local groups such as Ducks Unltd. Roughed grouse, Whitetails, Turkeys, Pheasants, etc. to have an influence on subjects closer to home. Yes, they are national organizations, but most work locally. Here in the UP we have limited pheasant habitat, but we have formed a chapter to improve that, as well as assist other sportsman's groups in a common cause.

Join the NRA and help protect what we have... while we have it!!

Mike

Si vis pacem... parabellum

Posts: 236 | Location: MI's beautiful UP | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote