Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

explain to me Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
i read in the news where police in new york arrested hords of people at new years eve parties but allow rioters to loot and burn buildings on the pretense that they abused a criminal
can somebody explain to me why party goes are more dangerous than rioter/looters/arsonists

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
i read in the news where police in new york arrested hords of people at new years eve parties but allow rioters to loot and burn buildings on the pretense that they abused a criminal
can somebody explain to me why party goes are more dangerous than rioter/looters/arsonists

Easier, would be my guess...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14332 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Directed by liberal politicians.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I talked with a buddy tonight that told me that Cuomo was more interested in giving the vaccine to the crackheads than the elderly. Might be B.S. but not much surprises me these days.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote