Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where do you shoot? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I shoot here, in a rural Nevada town. I can't disclose the location. We're a small club, shootin' on private land. Gotta keep it a secret. Membership is a whopping $30 a year. The 600-yard gong is the white spot to the upper left, on the hillside. I put the dot there in the original so you can see it. Shixxer to the right, by the dark blue Avalanche. Shotgun area on the far right.

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

here is the rifle range, 100 and 300m

here is a cafe and stuff, where they sell coffee, soda and waffles etc.

here is where we shoot our shotguns.

as my signature says this in Bodø, Norway
(this is pictures i found on the internet and i dont know any of the persons that are in the pictures).

Posts: 930 | Location: Norway | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a very, very nice place, Steffen. I can see it is well out of town, so nobody can complain about noise or stray bullets. Competent shooters never launch a "stray bullet" anyway. That is just an excuse liberals use to shut down shootin' ranges. Those targets look like they have pits behind them for changing the shot-through targets. Very nice, indeed...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is a very, very nice place, Steffen

thanks alot for your kind words.
it looks pretty awesome at your place in Nevada.

quote:
I can see it is well out of town, so nobody can complain about noise or stray bullets.

its a 10-15min drive from town.
can't say i have ever heard any negative comments about noise or safety issues in the media, but then again we have a air force base inside our town.

and the noise from a shooting range outside town, is nothing compared to when they start up their fighter jets with afterburners only 1000m from shopping malls, houses etc.

quote:
Those targets look like they have pits behind them for changing the shot-through targets.

the pits is from the days before electronic targets.

Posts: 930 | Location: Norway | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote