THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    United Cerebral Palsy Fund Raiser - Please Help Out

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

United Cerebral Palsy Fund Raiser - Please Help Out Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
United Cerebral Palsy Fund Raiser - Please Help Out

I appreciate you taking the time to read this post. As you may or may not know I am very involved with UCP. Each year my brother Joel and I participate in the UCP Golf and Tennis Outing the first Thursday in August to raise money for this very worthwhile charity. Many of the manufaturers that supply Camera Land donate a portion of our purchases to UCP.
If every member of this forum would go to the UCPN Donataion Page and donate just $1.00, or more, we could raise a fortune.
Please take a peek at this page and look at the UCPN web site.
All I ask is you take a moment and think about what a dollar can do to help and if you can think of a better way to spend.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and think about it.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3641 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote