New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bigfoot...Do you believe? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I have always found it odd, that Bigfoot and Black Panthers seem to know who is carrying a rifle and who won't shoot if they are!

I ever see one, I do not care where I am at, I will shoot the bastatrd and then call the GW and turn myself in, and I know a bunch of folks that feel the same way!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
I have always found it odd, that Bigfoot and Black Panthers seem to know who is carrying a rifle and who won't shoot if they are!

I ever see one, I do not care where I am at, I will shoot the bastatrd and then call the GW and turn myself in, and I know a bunch of folks that feel the same way!

Figures.....

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
https://www.theatlantic.com/he...ve-in-ghosts/379072/

42 percent of people believe in ghost. I have yet to see one on a game camera Wink

Mike

49.999999_% of the people have below average intelligence.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I know folks that believe in ghosts, I just ain't one of them.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I was a teenager, I read a book by Dr. Gordon Krantz, an anthropology teacher at Washington State University at the time (as I remember??). While that book, plus living in northwest Washington for years - that is, allegedly prime Bigfoot habitat - causes me to want to believe, my mind forces me to the reality that there is no pongid species that lives essentially undetected in the temperate rain forest of the extreme northwest United States and/or British Columbia.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1496 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote