THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Just got back from the ESPN collegiate football awards.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just got back from the ESPN collegiate football awards. Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Josh didn't win, but was very fortunate to be considered one of the best 3 in the nation.

It started out as a fiasco. They canceled our flight because of a transponder. We left out late and got in at midnight. We missed the part that would have been fun. It was the casual buffet and get together. We met Trevone Boykin at the airport and he was a very nice and kind young man. We went to the Boardwalk hotel for the awards last night. We were at the beginning of the "redcarpet" for the players. The QBs were first. Boykin turned and saw us and came over and gave us a hug. He hadn't forgotten us. I visited a little with Gary Patterson and he was very personable. We sat in front of Grant Teaff. We visited a little and he was a fine gentleman. Josh and Brad Craddock hit it off immediately and they were together all week. Craddock's parents were in from Australia and were A+ people. If Josh didn't win, we rooted for Craddock. I don't know if it was on the TV, but after Craddock won and hugged his mom and Dad, Josh and he hugged. The son of Lou Groza and his daughter introduced themselves to us and we had a very good visit. They were just great and gracious people. We went to the ESPN club later and visited with the Lou Groza crew.
Tho it was brief, we had a great time. Our Grandson enjoyed it and saw what all of his hard work brought forth for him. I think he will work even harder from this day forward. We are very proud of him and cherish the time with him.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. You should be proud !

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WVFred
posted Hide Post
tu2

DRSS Member

Posts: 898 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got this, but tomorrow is another day. I think you will get more info if you check a few pages into the post.

http://provationsgroup.org/pub...l=10&hq_v=152ce8a340

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote