Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gatogordo Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Who do you think will be the next Texas AD?

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have no idea, but hopefully he will not have been indicted yet. Wink

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Charlie,
I guess that you lost me.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
Charlie,
I guess that you lost me.

That's because I thought you wrote "AG", not "AD". Big Grin

And I still have no clue. Personally I think hi and many low paid ADs are a waste of money.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, You are for disbanding sports? Still don't know where you are coming from.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
So, You are for disbanding sports? Still don't know where you are coming from.

WTF are you talking about? Where did you get "disbanding sports" from my comment that ADs are usually very high paid managerial talent who bring little or nothing to the actual sporting participants.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I still have no clue. Personally I think hi and many low paid ADs are a waste of money.

What is hi? Sorry, but I am simple and can't understand your point.
I think I wanted to know your position on the new AD and nothing else. If you have no opinion or don't care, it is fine.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pistols at 50 paces at noon....be there!!!! :-)

Posts: 20084 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is hi?

hi=high Geesh!

I have no opinion and I don't care. Texas will find a way to waste the money anyway. Patterson gets $1.4 million per year for the next four years after being fired.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why didn't you say that in the beginning and I would have left it. Didn't mean to get your panties in a wad.
You have a couple children going to UT, well forget it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
My panties are fine, I went to Victoria's Secret for one of their sales, and found the tent maker selection.

xxxxxxxxxx