THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    knob creek show cancelled this spring

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

knob creek show cancelled this spring Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
just had a note that the knob creek shoot and show has been cancelled for this spring. last years floods wiped out the bridge & it won't be repaired until after the show date

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats to bad I went for the first time this past spring and I was really looking foward to going again.

Posts: 583 | Location: keene, ky | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wait until the merchants in the area find out how many thousands of dollars that got spent last year are staying home this year. I bet the county road dept hears about it...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote